Waterfall

Waterfall

A Poem by Dusty
"

Short inspirational poem...

"

Temporarily under edit.

© 2011 Dusty


Author's Note

Dusty
Please point out anything you see.... Thanks :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you all for your kind comments.. by "Please point out anything you see." I meant errors or strange lines or such, I was not expecting such good feedback. Thank you all.. I will try to return the favor and review some of your writing, I apologize if it seems I have not helped others enough on here, my computer is 11 years old and therefore exceedingly slow.
I have actually never had a near-drowning experience... This poem is just inspired by alot of the troubles we all face in life..
Thank you all again... :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wonderful write of courage and determination to overcome obstacles and that which brings us down in life!!...and a write of FAITH in that which we see and that which remains unseen!!
Very well done, and thank you Mark for referring it to me!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I have been sitting here amazed this was penned by someone so young and wondering if this was written from a near-drowning experience or if it is an outstanding metaphor. Either way, it is brilliantly inspired and inspiring.



Posted 14 Years Ago


I really want to re-read this, so, will return .. it's a fine piece of writing ..

Posted 14 Years Ago


I see a strong young woman who has a gift beyond her (obvious) years. Very good work. I will have to read more of your stuff. SWEET!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I see that this is a wonderful metaphor, for feeling swept away in the current of life events beyond your control;
I see a strong woman, with faith and confidence that will ever deliver her;
I see an inspirational young friend, with a limitless future.
Were these the sort of things you asked to have pointed out?
The only line I balked at was "tugged and tugged"; I might use different verbs, instead of two identical.

Posted 14 Years Ago


i agree, very inspirational :) i can feel the struggle, the confusion and finally the accomplishment of getting past the seemingly impossible obstacle, very well writen! I like the emotion in it:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What do I see, well I see such a positive poem with true words of life's obstacles and a person who knows it takes a strong heart to climb over them. Beautiful and inspirational work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

393 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 10, 2009
Last Updated on January 22, 2011

Author

Dusty
Dusty

Crown Point, IN



About
Hey everyone! My name is Aly. I am 15 years old and live with my mother and brother in a house with our 7 pets. We have two cats -Matti and Amber, a dog- Skunky, a hedgehog- Harley, a hermit crab -Aug.. more..

Writing
Missing Missing

A Poem by Dusty


Darkened Path Darkened Path

A Poem by Dusty


Consequences Consequences

A Poem by Dusty



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Hammer My Hammer

A Poem by Sean Allen