And I Love YOU because...

And I Love YOU because...

A Story by Dyla Emily
"

Unfold the contents of the heart

"
It's the end of December 2015 and you asked me why I LOVE Y.0.U.

I love you because when you smile at me, I see the beauty in you. I see the warmest heart open for me.

I love you because when you speak, you caused me to lose focus of everything wandering in my mind just to listen to you.

I love you because when you get mad or hurt because of me, you still care for me and you tell me how do you feel. And you tell me what do you want me to do with it.

I love you because you always teach me what to do and how to do things the right way. Yes, you're my Mr Right.

I love you because when I'm losing everything that I have and you come to hug me, I win the world.

I love you because when you put your arms around me, I feel totally safe and incredible calmness.

I love you because when you walk, you lead me and you hold my hands perfectly to ensure that I don't fall.

I love you because when you brush your teeth, you smile at me and I have used your same toothbrush as well.

I love you because when you eat, you will feed me and disturb my foods because you want me to eat well. If the food is cold, you will switch your food with mine.

I love you because when you drive your car, you hold my hands and you look at me and I can always see how much you're glad that I sit beside you. It makes me happy.

I love you because you make me a fighter. I fight for our relationship, I fight for our future, I fight for our family and I fight to complete you.

I love you because you makes me a woman and I want to be a wife to take care of our family, I want to be a mother for our blessed babies.

I love you because when you look at me, I see the man who hold my hand to Heaven. A man who take me as his lifetime partner. A man who is responsible towards me.

I love you because I'm safe and comfortable around you. I feel how much I belongs to you. I feel that you owned me. And I will always follow you.

I love you because in everything that you do, you are always my PERFECT BUBBLES that I love the most. And I want you to know that you're specially rare and irreplaceable in my heart.

I love you because you're my HOME. You're the place that I will always return to. Always.

And I want to be a girlfriend, a best friend, a wife, a partner, a mother, an auntie, a grandmother, families who is always by your side. You are everyone that I want.

You are my boyfriend that I want to flirt around with. You're my best friend that I want to communicate and share a lot of things. You're my husband that I want to spend my lifetime with you. You're my partner that I want to do a lot of things with you. You're the father of my children that I will always love you more than I love them. You're the uncle for my niece and nephews and you will be an awesome Uncle because they will love you so much. You're the grandfather for our grandchildren and they will always idolize you and listen to your stories.

In short, I LOVE YOU because you simply being YOU.

© 2015 Dyla Emily


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on December 31, 2015
Tags: Love, emotion, feelings, grateful, happy

Author

Dyla Emily
Dyla Emily

Malaysia



About
I am a peace loving person and always become an intermediator between two emotionally confused parties. I love cats but I don't keep them at my place. I love to be loved, I love my family and always a.. more..

Writing