The Man with PIZZA HEART.

The Man with PIZZA HEART.

A Story by Dyla Emily
"

Do you like pizzas?

"
To a pizza heart lover Aishah, Aliyah, Fatin Fathira, Sofea, Nurin Azhar and others.

This is a story of a Man with a Pizza Heart.

He says, "You are my happiness and you are my world. Please stay by my side for the rest of my life. I swear to make you happy."

So, she believes in him. She give him her whole heart and she believes that they exchange their heart that day. So they go to a beautiful and cold place to make a vow of their love and loyalty, and they use the word: till death do us apart. She love him and he love her. She stay faithful to him and he stay loyal to her.

But as time passes, she happened to discover that She only own some piece of his pizza heart. There are still some pieces of his heart, to which she do not own, with the fact that she can't afford to have them.

Some other people has stolen his pizza heart, while some are waiting to grab the rest of it. So he spend a lot of time chatting with another girls and texted a lot of girls telling a lot of story about a lot of her weaknesses. So a lot of girls is having a lot of time to reply his lot of emptiness and a lot of his sweet talks occur and a lot of feelings involved and a lot of people was hurt.

All because of a man with a pizza heart.

So I sing the song "Pizza Huuuuuuut" with the tag line "all-you-can-eat" pizza. I am sure you have heard of this:"The best pizzas under one roof"

© 2016 Dyla Emily


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on January 13, 2016
Last Updated on January 13, 2016
Tags: Love, hurt, heart broken, sadness, trauma, betrayal

Author

Dyla Emily
Dyla Emily

Malaysia



About
I am a peace loving person and always become an intermediator between two emotionally confused parties. I love cats but I don't keep them at my place. I love to be loved, I love my family and always a.. more..

Writing