Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by ebbie
"

A quick Introduction.

"

I'm Aviana. Aviana Hailie Hudson, actually, but most people know me as Aviana.

 

To my closest friends I'm Avi. To family I'm Ana. But to Mathias I was always Bambi.

 

 

Me and Mathias were always close. Until It happened, Jared was always on my parents' minds. Adah and Jameelah, the twins, had each other, and Mathias was the only one with time for me.

 

Our family moved around a lot. We started off in Snowdon, Wales. That's the country bordering England, in case you didn't know. Then we moved to Cardiff, also in Wales. When I was nine, we moved to Norway. When It was all cleared up, and I was nearly fourteen, we moved to the USA.

 

That's where I am now. The United States of America. Adah and Jameelah are senior, and Mathias is at college. Mom got a job at the embassy. She's now a norwegian dimplomat. She's always busy. Her and Dad got a divorce about three and a half years after It happened.

 

So. Here I am. Standing outside my fourth school, a High School this time. No one here to help me out. Great. I took a deep breath, and walked up the stairs. I was lost already. Oh crap.



© 2010 ebbie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on September 16, 2010
Last Updated on September 16, 2010


Author

ebbie
ebbie

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway



Writing
Bambi Bambi

A Book by ebbie