Star Wars Episode 9 Rise of the Gray : Scene 7

Star Wars Episode 9 Rise of the Gray : Scene 7

A Screenplay by edloud
"

Fan Fiction for the Star Wars Universe

"
Scene opens on a view of the palace from a grand plaza. Storm troopers, Acolytes, and Sith are lined up in formation. The view flies over them to a balcony where Snoke stands with his generals, Darth Maul, Darth Krayt, Lumiya, and Asajj Ventress. Audio cuts in with cheering from the assembly.
Snoke: “Even with the loss of Star Killer base, our victory is at hand. The death of Skywalker is the final piece needed to pave the path for the New Empire. Within the hour we will know where the Resistance has hidden. Then we will send the full force of the Empire against them.”
As cheering erupts from this statement Snoke is visibly shook, as are the two dark lords at his side. They whisper among each other.
Darth Krayt: “What could this be? What could cause such as shock wave through the force?”
Darth Maul: “It seems our ancestors scream in frustration.”
Snoke: “I sense a power I once thought dead. It can not be!”
Snoke raises his hand to the assemblage and walks into the palace.
Darth Krayt: “Prepare yourselves!” he proclaimed over the din. All grew quiet. “For the slaughter of the Resistance.”
Shouts and cheers of triumph rip through the air as the scene fades out.

© 2018 edloud


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on November 25, 2018
Last Updated on November 25, 2018
Tags: Star Wars, Fan Fiction

Author

edloud
edloud

IN



Writing
Dogs Life Dogs Life

A Chapter by edloud


A Girl & Her Dog A Girl & Her Dog

A Chapter by edloud