The Lettering: To Look Back and See the Light Shine Bright

The Lettering: To Look Back and See the Light Shine Bright

A Chapter by Egst
"

An introduction. (Please note that any texts published in this book are not final and may be edited.)

"

Come day sun--no fun--and what I found was lettering, deep lengthy thoughtdense lettering all bugthrough past the nights of previous days. We’d’ve used ways so broad to slide a single thought yet somehow there our thoughts slid snailslick sick--so snakeslack! The stack of stones--my backpain bones--whisper absence of my blank and sleepstill eyes could hardly find my fellow Frank. Back then it was all so clear--like no big deal--it was all Frank, who brought us here, who drove us to The Lands, and spilled the blood then on our hands. To be quite frank, none of us still understands. Our minds were empty blanks. Rick--the pilot--said: “no driver drove the wheel!” It all then seemed so real--the speed, the world all shifting red, and pain so hard to feel. It later would reveal where the path had really led.



© 2017 Egst


Author's Note

Egst
A short introduction rather than a chapter. Poetry hidden inside a prose.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on February 14, 2017
Last Updated on February 24, 2017
Tags: poem, adventure, Stan and Frank and Rick and I


Author

Egst
Egst

Prague, Czech Republic



About
Music and linguistics - combining these two to get a bit of fresh air inside my busy mind with the resulting experimental poë more..

Writing
Distant fall Distant fall

A Poem by Egst


Chained... Chained...

A Poem by Egst