CH. 3 Party Boy

CH. 3 Party Boy

A Chapter by Smooth J-cool

  Darryl made his way over to me and Brandon. The sight of Darryl and Tanya made me sick.

 

  "Hey Jade. Are you enjoying the party," Darryl sternly asked.

 

  The look that he gave me pierced my heart.

 

  "Hey what's up Darryl. I saw you out there on the court. You got mad skills," Brandon said.

 

  "I believe I was talking to Jade," Darryl stated.

 

  "Don't be rude," I added.

 

  "No, the dude need to learn how to mind his business," Darryl said.

 

  "Can I speak to you alone," I asked Darryl.

 

  I got up from the table and dragged Darryl away from Tanya. I took him inside of Trey's house.

 

  "What's your problem," I asked.

 

  "I don't have a problem. I'm just having some fun."

 

  I smelled the subtle scent of alcohol on his breath.


  "You've been drinking? What are you thinking about Darryl. We're only 17."


  "Look, Tanya gave me some on the way. It's no big deal."


  "Tanya," I asked.


  I started to get furious.


  "How much did you have," I asked.


  "Why does it matter to you. I thought you were here with Brandon."


  "How much Darryl?"


   I started to tear up. Darryl never acted that way before.


  "3 glasses of Smirnoff."


  My eyes became worse. I couldn't even look at him.


  "What the hell were you doing with Smirnoff?"


  "Tanya had it."


  "Are you serious Darryl. This girl had you drinking. How could you let that happen. She's only 15," I yelled.


  I started to cry even more. I walked away and walked to the kitchen. He stopped me once I got to the refrigerator.


  "Don't get mad Jade. I was just having a little fun. I know how much I hurt you. It was hard seeing you leave the school with Brandon. I guess I got mad. Tanya was drinking and I just did it to take my mind off of you and Brandon."


  "That still doesn't change things. I'm going to go enjoy the rest of the party. Hope you get home safe. I'll text you tomorrow."


  I walked out the back door only to be stopped by Tanya's friends, Kyra and Danae.


  "You think you slick don't you," Danae asked.


  I tried to pass her. I could smell that they were drinking as well. She stuck her hand out.


  "I don't know why she tryna leave. I don't think we were done talking to her yet," Kyra added.


  "Why don't you guys just leave me alone. I'm tryna enjoy the party."


  I pushed away and went back to Brandon.


  The fire and the anger I was feeling was expressed through my eyes. Brandon and I talked for a little while. I couldn't really focus. Why was Darryl so blind to Tanya's plan? Why was I a target of Kyra and Danae? What do they have to do with anything?

 

  "You okay," Brandon asked.


  "I'm okay. I'm just a little upset, but I'm not going to let it ruin our night."


 Brandon and I danced and talked the whole night. That night was very interesting. I'm glad Brandon kept my mind off of things. Things started to get even crazier when Brandon led me to Trey's bedroom. Trey's bedroom was big. He had a queen size bed. with a mini recording section. His walls were painted dark blue. His room smelled like cinnamon.

  We started to make out. Brandon started to caress my curves. It felt right but I knew where this was going but I didn't want to stop. I pulled away but quickly pulled back. We made our way over to Trey's bed. The cover and pillows were so soft. We made out on his bed for about ten minutes before Brandon took off his shirt. The sight of his body made me weak. His muscles flexed when he held me. He picked me up and walked to the other side of the bed. and laid me down slow again. I started to feel on his glistened chest. We continued to kiss. When I felt the time was right, I unbuttoned my hot pink blouse. Brandon helped me remove it. Then I unhooked my bra. That's when Brandon stopped me. He had a worried, confused look on his face.


  "Wait, I can't do this," Brandon said.


  "Why, what's wrong," I asked.


  "I don't have a condom. Plus, I'm only 18 and you're only 17, we're too young. Trust me, I really want to do this, but I just can't. I have too much respect for you and your body to do it."


  "I agree."


  Why didn't I stop it sooner. I know my parents taught me better. The moment was so perfect though. Even though me and Brandon didn't have sex, I gained more respect for him.


  When we were decent, we went downstairs to find the mood drastically altered. Tanya ran to me in panic.


  "You need to come with me," she said.


  "What are you talking about? What's wrong with everyone," I asked.


  Tanya dragged me over to the food table where I found Darryl passed out on the floor.


  "Oh my gosh, what happened," I asked.


  "He kept drinking. And he got a little destructive and reckless. I tried to stop him but he pushed me away," Tanya said. 


  "SOMEONE CALL 911, PLEASE HURRY," I cried out.




© 2011 Smooth J-cool


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Interesting. You're picking up with your descriptions, but I don't think it was necessary to describe Trey's bedroom. In the heat of passion, the only thing you should be describing is the actions, bodily features, and the atmosphere of the moment.

Also, your sentences get kind of short and choppy when Brandon and Jade in the bedroom. Try to alter your sentence structure, maybe some of those sentences can be merged with a comma.

Your story is quite interesting and I'm ready to read more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like how your description got better and there was a bit less dialogue, which I like. Your story is improving as I read it and I love the part where Brandon and Jade are in the bedroom. It shows that Brandon is responsible and this chapter brings out more of the characteristics.

~Skulli

Posted 13 Years Ago


Interesting. You're picking up with your descriptions, but I don't think it was necessary to describe Trey's bedroom. In the heat of passion, the only thing you should be describing is the actions, bodily features, and the atmosphere of the moment.

Also, your sentences get kind of short and choppy when Brandon and Jade in the bedroom. Try to alter your sentence structure, maybe some of those sentences can be merged with a comma.

Your story is quite interesting and I'm ready to read more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 27, 2010
Last Updated on June 9, 2011


Author

Smooth J-cool
Smooth J-cool

Fredericksburg, VA



About
I'm 16 and I love to write. I've been writing ever since I was little, but now I'm starting to take it seriously. I write about what I know and what I experience. I try to make my stories as real as p.. more..

Writing