A B***h of a Twin

A B***h of a Twin

A Story by Monster ^.^

Amy and Samantha looked terribly the same--but the similarities stop there. If there is any set of identical twins more different with each other in terms of attitude, it would be them.

Amy seems to have set her goal in life as the one destroying Samantha’s. The fact that they look the same disgusts her. She would do anything to wipe the smile off Samantha’s face. Samantha, on the other hand, is a lovely girl who knew nothing but to spend her time doing well. And that’s why Amy hates her.

 

One morning, someone sends Samantha an invitation to the party. It was from a boy she admired ever since. She might be a goody-good doer, but this time, she wouldn’t forgive her sister if anything goes wrong. Sorry, sis, ‘til next time!

“What do you have there?” Amy asked.

S**t. Samantha swore in her mind. Talk about leaving the news off Amy’s ears.

“Nothing.” Samantha replied, but Amy’s hands were quicker.

“A love letter?” she inquired Samantha with an impish smile, “no? Ah! An invitation!” she grinned and ran to her twin’s bedroom while the former chased her with might. It was an exclusive party, and the letter should not get lost!

When Samantha entered the room however, she saw that Amy was lying on the bed while reaching the letter out, “Like I care about your party.” Samantha got the letter swiftly and placed it in her closet. She locked the closet.

“Pfft.” Amy giggled and rolled her eyes, “As if!” She ran out of the room.

 

The day of the party came. Samantha prepared as well as she could and when she was finally ready to go, she got the invitation out of the closet. It was a bit later before she found out it was a trap the entire time… the new letter in her hands read:

“Got the real letter sis! Ha! Didn’t catch me exchange them?? HAHAHA! Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you do good in the party ;P”

 

 

© 2013 Monster ^.^


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

ooo devious! Reminds me of the sisters in a book called wildefire! On one sentence you ended with admired ever since. Ever since what? You also started a sentence with and, but I won’t tell you to change is as I also do this... sometimes it just looks better. Ha-ha. But I loved it and hope to read more. :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

haha. Thanks :)



Reviews

boyyy if them was my kids i'd'a slapped that girl straight! Ain't no b***h gonna treat their sister like that! If she don't wanna look like that bad, I'll'a shave her head and dye er skin blue! That'll keep 'em different!
LOL this is cute Monster. Makes me wish it was longer.

Posted 11 Years Ago


:OO
What?????
Hehe, you really have a way to play with my mind, hehe.
Good write :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Hahaha! Thanks :))
Toni

11 Years Ago

:)
As always :)
Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

:D
I love it! It was just wow. I love the ending I thought she would have taken the letter and hide it somewhere else but she took it and went herself. I didn't think of that. Wow those twins have some serious issues to work out.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Hahaha! They sure do :) Thanks!
The only thing good about the story is the plot. Sorry to but didnt like it. The story is very short, v v flat. U told her she hated but gave no single incident to prove the hatred. Its an anecdote more than story. Its mischief more than hate. No use of eye catching phrases. No use of words more devilish in read than their real meaning. ;-( it seemed a story of nursery.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

Hahaha! I get tired writing long stories :)) if you noticed in my other works, you'd see that. :))
ooo devious! Reminds me of the sisters in a book called wildefire! On one sentence you ended with admired ever since. Ever since what? You also started a sentence with and, but I won’t tell you to change is as I also do this... sometimes it just looks better. Ha-ha. But I loved it and hope to read more. :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Monster ^.^

11 Years Ago

haha. Thanks :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

501 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 19, 2013
Last Updated on February 20, 2013

Author

Monster ^.^
Monster ^.^

Philippines



About
My real name is JS Legara. I'm Male, 18 years of age, taking up Accountancy. I really love writing Short Stories, I like them funny. Since I could make through poetry and stage plays o-kay, I try t.. more..

Writing
Beyond Beyond

A Poem by Monster ^.^



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Bad Night A Bad Night

A Chapter by Monster ^.^