Raging Addictions

Raging Addictions

A Poem by Alana
"

My entry for the 'Ten Items or Less' Contest :)

"
I could go for chocolate, alcohol, a cigarette, or, You.

© 2010 Alana


Author's Note

Alana
Just something to think about, note how I start from the least bad and the least addictive for the system and move onward...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's so simple yet so brilliant. It really says it all.

I could go for chocolate right now :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


I liked it good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A good poem

Posted 13 Years Ago


Haha, intelligent write. You start with the least addictive, and that reflects. The poet's muse is the most addictive. But you also state that you start from the least "bad". Now that's something to think about! There are a lot of implications for this, and I like this really succinct poem very much, just for the end "punch"!
Very well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow. That ending was a knockout punch. I like how there is a feeling of chaos, but at the same time..there is a method to the madness.

Posted 13 Years Ago


chocolate was mentioned first!!!!! OMG I could go for chocolate before anything!

I liked this one too. You are an imaginative write although this one was a short one....it still hit the mark.

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

623 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 11, 2010
Last Updated on June 11, 2010

Author

Alana
Alana

Canada



About
My name's Alana. I want to listen like spring and talk like June, but instead I listen like Dear Abby and talk like a cheap movie. Rafiki is one of my idols, and I think they should teach The Little P.. more..

Writing
Qualsm Qualsm

A Poem by Alana


The Enemy The Enemy

A Poem by Alana



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Only a dream Only a dream

A Poem by Dakota