Sweetly Intoxicated

Sweetly Intoxicated

A Story by unspokenguilt
"

a self soothing vampire a bar and a confrontation

"

A guy walked into the bar. He was wearin a black trench coat. He staggered to the side already drunk from the night before. Steading himself he glanced up to see a girl looking at him, her eyes drifting down to what he was clenching in his pocket.She looked at his face trying to read him. She was what he'd normally call a pretty little thing, but tonight her wandering eyes posed a threat to him.

 

The girl got up from the bar stool and slowly walked toward him. She was about to say something, when a man grabbed her around the waist and pushed her through the double doors into the parking lot. She kicked and scream, trying to get away from him. His breath was hard on her neck from his acoholic kisses. She trashed and turned her head to see the man in the coat watching intently, but doing nothing to stop it.

 

She couldn't belive it, "you traitor!" she screamed. As she was yelling this a little to soon, she saw him pull out what he had been holding so fiercly in his pocket at the bar, a gun. 

 

Had he been plannig to rob the bar? 

He aimed and was about to pull the trigger when the girl screamed, "Don't he's just a drunk, a regular!" 

 

"Does he regularly try to rape women? He deserve it and i'll make it quick."

 

"He's not worth it!" she pleaded. Knowing that his life was in danger, the man released his grasp.

 

"Oh now you let her go? Why whats changed?"

 

The man began to studder, than ran not looking back.

 

The girl turned to her so called "hero". "What's your name sir?"

 

"Lucian, what's yours" he said discarding the gun in the pocket and then placing the coat around her shoulders. 

 

"Siren." She said a little uneasy about the shiney piece of metal which was now in her possesion.

 

"Well see you later Siren" he yelled dashing off. He was in danger, he could feel the hunger overwhelming him when he was next to her, her scent intrigued him. He had never smelled anything like it, so he knew he had to leave at that moment, but he'd take her with him in his mind.   

© 2008 unspokenguilt


Author's Note

unspokenguilt
Me and my best friend wrote this in the lunch room back and forth piece by piece
ignore grammer

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

O_e Woah. Kewl, but woah.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Not bad. Again, I would suggest you try lengthening this piece, make it a nice little vampire story. I like the fact that you never actually reveal the vampire nature in full; its more of a suggestion that something is a little off.

For something that you pieced together, its not half bad!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 12, 2008
Last Updated on September 26, 2008

Author

unspokenguilt
unspokenguilt

TX



About
to be continued... more..

Writing