HEWITS

HEWITS

A Story by unspokenguilt

 

He waited in the shadows, watching her intently. It seemed she was an exact replica of what he could not have.  If he were to put it more honestly, his little Lira was a living piece of who he could never have.
“What are you doing?”
Trey turned to see Sari his one and only burdenian and smiled “You’re as lovely as ever, my dear!”
“I told you to stay away from her!” she spat out.
Trey felt the sudden urge to clutch at his heart as she drained all he had out of him. “She’s mine too, damn it!” he barked. 
“She’s only half yours…and thank god for that, I won’t let you take her from me!” she cried.
Trey tried to calm but his voice wavered, “I’m not trying to steal her from you, that’s why I’m here. Whether you like it or not she’s an Animalisha and when her beast is released she will come looking for me…her instincts will see to it. If I’m closer chances are she won’t go astray from you, but if I leave…”
Sari narrowed her eyes, “that solves your problem then, why not leave and have her follow you in time?”
Trey smiled half heartedly, she already knew his reasons. “Because you were and are my burden first, and you’re a burden I’d always love to bear. No matter how much it troubles me, I love you!”
“Well, I don’t want that kind of life for Lira...she’ll have no part of you.”  
“You don’t really want that do you?” he pleaded.   “Would you deny her of her strength? As her mother you are her burden, whose soul purpose is to ground her, and as her burden you hold her life in your palms. Until she gets a new burdenian, being near you will only weaken her.”

© 2009 unspokenguilt


Author's Note

unspokenguilt
tbc

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Red
This is quite interesting to say the least. I like that you didn't give anything away at first so it kept my interest and still does. I can't wait to read the rest of this. I like what you did at the end too; what her father said to her mother. "Until she gets a new burdenian, being near you will only weaken her." To me its like he's saying the her mother is only going to cause her problems and that she needs her father. Good job and keep on writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on October 6, 2009

Author

unspokenguilt
unspokenguilt

TX



About
to be continued... more..

Writing