Braveheart

Braveheart

A Poem by emilyart
"

A tale of falling in eventual love

"
He's sure of his feelings, but she doesn't know what she knows; or that she's dying to be in his arms and he wants to be in her arms too. Maybe she's been hurt before, and maybe that's why she's locked her doors. But, sooner or later those locks have gotta give I've seen it a thousand time why do we live like this: using each other as weapons to hurt ourselves? But once upon a time when she gives up her fight, falls into his arms and sees his heart in her sights she'll see that she has no fear, no fear in her braveheart.
He tells her he loves her, with ever move he makes. But she tries to deny it, withe every breath she takes. Maybe she's afraid she'll hurt him and maybe those fears keep creeping in. But, sooner or later fears will have to die I've seen it a thousand times why do we live like this: using each other as shadows to block the light? But once upon a time when she gives up her fight, falls into his arms and sees his heart in her sights, she'll see that she has no fear. No fear in her braveheart.
No fear, no fear, no fear at all bravehearts stand tall. Yes she'll see that she has no fear,
And once upon a time when she gave up her fight, fell into his arms on one Saturday night she knew that she had no fear, no fear in her braveheart.

© 2014 emilyart


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on March 17, 2014
Last Updated on March 17, 2014
Tags: love, story, falling in love, tale, braveheart, lyrics

Author

emilyart
emilyart

About
I'm a writer, director, song-writer, and musical theatre triple threat from the south who loves anything creative and theatrical. God bless! more..

Writing
The Shoes The Shoes

A Story by emilyart