Revenge the best Legend

Revenge the best Legend

A Chapter by emilytaylorinkie
"

Hysteria (novel) flash fiction contest

"

Revenge the best Legend

 

“Don’t worry Derek, we’re not going to kill you. That would be too nice.”

My mouth flung open in a silent cry as Megaera flicked the blade across my other cheek. It cut deeper this time, and it killed me the fact that I couldn’t even move my head in response. Instead, I stared at Aiden as the knife slid down my arm. It left a crimson trail.

Inside I was quivering like mad, yet outside my skin stayed statue. Aiden’s eyes raged. The darkness of his pupils pulsed and I could feel the shadow in the back of my mind throbbing. Aiden…

            Do you trust me?

Yes.

            Close your eyes.

For a second I stared at him, afraid to look away in fear of losing him. Aiden was just keeping the darkness at bay and it was worse this time. Worse than before with the Keres… this time the feelings were deeper, and his love would be his undoing. It only fuelled his rage.

The blade began to cut deeper and I heard Tisiphone laugh. Megaera’s rubbed her head against one of my wounds and licked my skin. I reeled. The knife plunged even deeper and I tried to cry out, but I couldn’t make a sound.

Now Evi!

Tears leaked my eyes. Aiden…

I don’t want to you to see this. Please Evi, shut your God. Damn. Eyes!

Aiden’s body jerked. His eyes flashed black, crimson before returning to a vibrant gold.

Please…

 

 

(an excerpt from my novel To Turn Left)



© 2013 emilytaylorinkie


Author's Note

emilytaylorinkie
To read To Turn Left, go to my wattpad or figment account :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on March 31, 2013
Last Updated on March 31, 2013
Tags: revenge, legend, romance, mythology, furies


Author

emilytaylorinkie
emilytaylorinkie

QLD, Australia



About
Hey, my name is Emily ((pen.name)) and I love to talk! Never be afraid to say hi!!! Check out my FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Emily-Taylor/534464273251198 I will be always an Inkie.. more..

Writing