Everything/everyone is dying

Everything/everyone is dying

A Poem by taylor
"

I wrote this a bit ago just need some feedback and opinions.

"

Fall Is one of the most loved seasons even though everything is dying. Which is almost a pure opposite when it comes to humans dying. Although, one thing is alike when everything or people are dying many find more insight. Many people’s perspective change in positive and negative ways. Some reasons that death is not always expected. Although, many say they know when they’re going to die soon even if there not sick it is just an instinct you get. Those who watch the person die realize so much not all positive but nor is it all negative. Death is not fucked up in any form. What it does to those who lose a loved one is the only fucked up thing about it. I mean some have a whole religious aspect of death. So, in theory death has a different meaning to just about everyone in the world. Like if you have a religious aspect that you believe the person is “perfect” or “perfect” enough to be done with this world. As some hate the world and curse the world for their loved one’s death. Death is one of those weird topics and concepts. I mean everyone handles it completely different than thy rest. Some try to tell you how to feel and why the person died. Or some just think of the legcstics to the whole thing. Death is almost one of those topics many avoid, but that is like many other topics. Many people avoid the serious or opinionated topics. More than 75% of us have learned how to show almost no emotion or chose to keep all opinions someone may disagree with to yourself. Many of us are afraid of disagreement. Does that mean we don’t have an opinion? Uhm hell nah! Trust me that is not the case most of us are highly judgmental and opinionated people. You just wouldn’t have a clue.

© 2019 taylor


Author's Note

taylor
feedback would be lovely!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on March 19, 2019
Last Updated on March 19, 2019

Author

taylor
taylor

About
I'm just looking for anyone's feedback i have a strong passion for writing and being heard. more..

Writing