Unanswered.

Unanswered.

A Poem by Mily

  Sometimes, You don't miss people, you miss the emotion they made you feel. Like maybe they never loved you or you never loved them.. You were just in love with the idea of being in love. What if you woke up tomorrow morning and your who goddamn life was just a dream? Would you do it over, the same? No, you would make it perfect. And you know, if you think about it, thats absolutely horrible. Life is a course of time setting you up for death. Everything is a side effect of death, happiness, sadness, heartache, emptiness, joyfulness. 

  I’m not sure how the human being works, the thought of it leaves me dumbfounded to be frank. But I wanna know why something hurts even if you don't want it in tour life anymore. I want to know why you can feel sad for no reason. I wanna know why you would still care and love someone after they shattered your heart into pieces. Why would you get caught up and emotionally attached to a goddamn book? Why do you care for someone so much if they make you suffer so much? Why would you wanna let all the small bit of good time, not compare to all the bad? Huh? Why would someone comfort you with a lie when they could hurt you with the truth instead? 

  I wonder how I shall live without getting all my wonders answered. Someone once told me that when I found all my answers, I would be relived. That the world I was searching for didn't exist. But in all honesty, I really do wish it did. Im not sure if I wanna be in a different world because I don't feel accepted in this one, but maybe, all I need is a friend. I don't have that in this real world. I turn to books and they are my real friends. I have always liked to be alone, but not lonely. And it were as if they world was giving me the exact opposite. Like the universe didn't wanna let me be happy or as if, it was trying to tell me something. 

 

                                                                      -Emily Paola 

© 2014 Mily


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

hmm..it was heart touching..You someone said "Few things must be left unanswered !". All the question you put in the above will always make you think again and again. But if you'll let them go, you'll feel life is so easy and light. Yes, it is a journey to the death. But, even though we know that a movie is gonna end we still go to watch it right ? It is all about experiences we learned, the people we met, and the places we visit. They say, books are your best friend. It is okay to indulge in them..but the world around isn't bad either. There are people like you and me who can comfort each other's thought even though we are sitting far apart..Life is all about being happy in these little things.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

hmm..it was heart touching..You someone said "Few things must be left unanswered !". All the question you put in the above will always make you think again and again. But if you'll let them go, you'll feel life is so easy and light. Yes, it is a journey to the death. But, even though we know that a movie is gonna end we still go to watch it right ? It is all about experiences we learned, the people we met, and the places we visit. They say, books are your best friend. It is okay to indulge in them..but the world around isn't bad either. There are people like you and me who can comfort each other's thought even though we are sitting far apart..Life is all about being happy in these little things.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 16, 2014
Last Updated on January 25, 2014
Tags: miss, sadness, wonders, life, love, questions

Author

Mily
Mily

San Diego , CA



About
Welcome to the window to my heart, enjoy your stay more..

Writing
An Open Letter An Open Letter

A Poem by Mily