Under the Same Moon.

Under the Same Moon.

A Poem by Mily
"

for someone special

"

I just wanted to tell you have you're such an extravagant individual to me. You have a touch that fills me with warmth. I love the way you look at me, like perhaps there’s something more about me that you’re trying to figure out. No words will make you fathom my love for you. I love you so much. If there is ever a day that passes that I wont be able to call you mine, it’ll be a day with nothing but heartache. What the man in the story said really hit me.. It really frightens me to know that someday, this will end. Forever doesn't last, but if I had to, I would choose a couple days with you rather than forever without you. I don't know why I’m writing this. Frankly, I just found myself writing. I haven't felt this way before, and between us, I say that a lot. Worst part is, each time I mean it.. The thing is, this time, it’s something very different. As if the part in my soul that holds in all my sadness wants your happy soul to take it all away… Holy s**t, that was weird as f**k, but I shall go on. They always say nothing lasts forever, but if our moments of love last, there would be nothing else I could ever ask for. I have been glad to share these moments with you. I believe that the most valuable thing that you can give somebody is time, and truthfully, I want you by my side until the end of time. As John Green says, you don't get to choose if you get hurt in this life, but you do have some say in who hurts you. I am content with my choices. I hope you’ve had a good time. I love you so much that the sun and moon, are jealous.

Under the same moon, forever. 

© 2014 Mily


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on February 17, 2014
Last Updated on February 17, 2014

Author

Mily
Mily

San Diego , CA



About
Welcome to the window to my heart, enjoy your stay more..

Writing
An Open Letter An Open Letter

A Poem by Mily