Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
New Paths.

New Paths.

A Poem by Mily
"

Raw words.

"

It's funny, the way one single glance at the sky that seems sad, the way certain coffee my tastes one morning and the way the little fizz is bubbling out of my steaming cup, the way the colors of the sky dance and get lost in each other when the sun is waking up, can remind you of something so different. The sky my dear, reminds me of Christmas in Colorado and the way I hoped that maybe that year, it would be a white Christmas. Every time I take a sip of my coffee exploding with flavor, I think of when our lips met at the mall, with a coffee in my hand, and the whole universe in my stomach. And when the colors of the sky, seem the be lost in each other, I remember when I couldn't sleep amongst the tropical, stickiness of florida, so I sat outside and waited.. And while each vanished, it was one more, that made me wish I was in your arms.. My heart does a funny thing. It transports me back to the path I once walked, and I guess there's nothing bad with that. Unless, the one thing that you're trying to do, is run away from your broken path, and find a new one.

© 2014 Mily


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Emily Paola this was amazing reading ! :) I really enjoyed it. I hope you go on with your work.
". It transports me back to the path I once walked, and I guess there's nothing bad with that. Unless, the one thing that you're trying to do, is run away from your broken path, and find a new one"
SO GOOD!

I'm a blogger,
check me out at http://boography.blogspot.com
I would appreciate it:)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on July 19, 2014
Last Updated on July 19, 2014

Author

Mily
Mily

San Diego , CA



About
Welcome to the window to my heart, enjoy your stay more..

Writing
An Open Letter An Open Letter

A Poem by Mily