The Boy Someone Would Write a Book About

The Boy Someone Would Write a Book About

A Poem by Mily

I have met a boy who's eyes cannot even compete with the beauty of the ocean. A boy who's soul makes the world stop and search for the brightness. There is a boy that I met who is stealing my heart with his heart of gold. There is a boy in who I see a future brighter than the sun. A young man who is changing the world with his heart. A young man who makes me feel as beautiful as a princess. I am falling for a boy who only by the touch of a finger, gives me the world. Maybe the boy I have fallen for does not bring me flowers, or gently tuck my hair behind my ear, but I do know that the boy I call mine makes me feel much more grand than a single rose growing in the desert. Because this boy planted a seed in my desert and now it is of full of flowers. The boy I am falling for may not make the little things the big things, but man, this boy could have a book written about the way he makes me feel. I have a boy who I want to share with the world, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

© 2014 Mily


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This poem sounds so exciting!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on December 23, 2014
Last Updated on December 23, 2014

Author

Mily
Mily

San Diego , CA



About
Welcome to the window to my heart, enjoy your stay more..

Writing
An Open Letter An Open Letter

A Poem by Mily