Offered Love

Offered Love

A Poem by Mily
"

“Your writing is whatever you want it to be, no titles.”

"
Ever since I was young, my mother told me to never get something unless I truly wanted it. This is how I have come to the conclusion as to why I'm so indecisive about choosing you.
I have found a person who makes me heart skip a beat,
And make my hands tremble as if I were standing naked while the earth was being coated in white.

But are you suppose to find someone who makes your heart beat like drums, and someone who takes your breath away, or someone who makes you feel like the most peaceful person on earth?

I have finally come across someone who notices what days I put my glasses on and what hue of brown my nails are this week, someone who wants to play with my hands and someone who has a desire to know every last detail about me.

So explain to me my love, why I am running faster than an Olympic runner from the love you've offered.

© 2015 Mily


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good work I really like this. Sometimes we are scared of love at first because there are so many feelings attached to "love" and it's easier to run than to accept it. I love the way you portrayed that in this poem :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 19, 2015
Last Updated on February 19, 2015

Author

Mily
Mily

San Diego , CA



About
Welcome to the window to my heart, enjoy your stay more..

Writing
An Open Letter An Open Letter

A Poem by Mily