Our Life

Our Life

A Chapter by endlesseuphoria
"

This story will not be in chronological order, and so I thought that I'd start my introducing the main characters at the present day.

"

I looked out into the vibrant city streets of London, the iridescence of the cars weaving their way around the endless groups of people crossing the streets held an unusual kind of beauty. It was chaotically organized, not a single vehicle swayed from its path nor a single person walk slow enough to gain a blaring sound of a horn. It was one of those evenings in which I could admire the beauty of anything, or anyone.


I watched silently as he shrugged his black blazer off of his broad shoulders and placed it gently on the suede grey loveseat, although he was a man of much wealth he valued everything that he had worked so hard for. His eyes lingered on mine for only a second before he sat down to remove his shoes- but it was long enough for me to see the emotions that they held. He was exhausted but not because of the strenuous responsibilities which came along with his job, this was what I loved the most about him. He was a man of anonymity, a characteristic which I found to be the most attractive quality I had ever come across in a man; the necessity to find out more and the passion to understand and feel what he feels is what keeps me longing for him every day. Although I theoretically had him, I never had his complete self. His secrets kept me from taking his essence... his soul and all the love that it held, the one thing he knew I would never stop fighting for.


I let out a deep sigh as he made his way to me slowly, smiling softly as he admired the view that I had previously admired. The glass wall allowed us to see everything that the city held but it let us feel open as though we belonged here in a place where we were free to be ourselves.


I ran my hand along his back in comfort as I watched the crisp white shirt which adorned his body, cave to my touch. My hands circled his waist and I laid my head upon his shoulder, breathing in his intoxicating cologne, and instantly, my insides start to melt and liquefy. His hands found mine before bringing them up to his soft lips in a sweet kiss, I relished these moments with him.


One by one I unbuttoned his shirt before helping him remove it completely. I discarded it on to the chair before kissing the side of his neck. He placed his palms in front of him, on to the cool glass surface. I watched as the muscles on his slightly tanned back flexed invitingly with his movements, his palms fisted as his head bowed down faintly. The outline of his spine jutted out vaguely on the back of his neck, my eyes trailed upwards to his golden blonde hair that I had run my hands through on many an occasion. He felt my stare on him and so he turned his body to face mine meeting my eyes again, I see a blue so pale and vivid that it makes me think of electricity, it was a colour so pure and lucidly unforgettable that it took so much strength to look away. The look of experience suited him, especially because somewhere deep in those eyes, there still prowled a dangerous invitation to play. He had a quality of masculine confidence that was a thousand times more compelling than mere handsomeness. Perfect good looks could leave you flustered, but this kind of sexy charisma went straight to your knees.


A smile made its way to my face as I felt his fingertips push a stray hair behind my ear and his palm laying gently on my cheek, he used his other hand to pull me closer towards him so that our bodies touched. His heart-shaped lips inched closer towards mine at a tantalizingly slow pace until I felt his hot breath on my lips. Our lips connected desperately, his hands tugging my hair gently whilst mine ran along his defined chest. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, requesting permission which I gladly obliged, our tongues clashed in an instant causing my cheeks to burn deeply from the sheer passion of our kiss. He sucked on my bottom lip before placing a final chaste kiss on my lips. Our chests rose and fell quickly as we tried to regain our breath, his hands moving down my waist to the back of my thighs whilst mine held on to the back of his neck securely. His nose brushed mine before he brought his lips to my ear.


"Jump" he rasped, squeezing my legs whilst I wrapped them tightly around his hips.

My back hit the black satin sheets of our bed, and with a single tug on my silk robe I was left bare to his greedy eyes. The animalistic look of lust took over his eyes, leaving me to be filled with pure ecstasy from the feeling of being wanted. His body hovered over mine as he leant on his forearms- straining the muscles in his body- to place soft kisses along my jaw line towards my neck and chest. My back arched in absolute bliss, leaving more of my neck exposed to his sweet lips. My fingertips ran through his now-messy hair, slowly pulling at his blonde locks. Receiving a throaty groan of approval from his lips I brought his face back up to mine and kissed him hard.

He discarded his remaining clothes before attacking my sweet spot with kisses, I felt his tongue swipe my skin several times causing a moan to slip from my lips. Everything stopped, causing me to look at him in a questioning manner. A teasing smirk adorned his face, as though he could read my mind at this moment of time, but it disappeared as soon as it had arrived and so I was now exposed to captivating gaze, I felt it in the air telephone wires above all sizzling like his stare, honey I'm on fire I feel it everywhere, nothing scares me anymore. 


Without a single hesitation he thrusted into me, I gasped digging my nails into his back from the euphoric feeling as he continued to move in and out. Minutes later I was close to reaching my climax, I sought his lips amidst the pleasure, wanting to feel closer to him as if that were humanly possible. The frenzied look in his eyes suggested that he was close to climaxing as well, and so with a final thrust we reached a new state of elation that we had never experienced before. The only sound that reverberated throughout the room was our heavy breathing, until gradually the room quietened into deafening silence.


"You have me, all of me" he whispered, collapsing on to my body. This feeling, words were futile with its description, rapture... euphoria...ecstasy... they held no value to me. The moment our lips touched I poured out all the love I could find in my soul into the kiss. When you love someone endlessly, infinitely, the love truly is endless, and so if we had not been confined to our human bodies my lips would have never let him go. But I knew that in his arms, I could sleep the rest of my life away.

Oh if I go, I'll die happy tonight...

 

I hear the steady beating of his heart, his chest rising and falling in a habitual pattern. My eyes fluttered open from the warm glow of the morning sun making its appearance. Throughout the exhilarating moments of the previous night, closing the blinds was the last thought on my mind. Leaving the comfort of his hot body, I lay my head on a pillow, admiring the man next to me. Lips parted slightly, tousled golden blonde hair, peace and serenity written across his features, it was a sight of pure innocence.


Brilliant orange poured out of the sun and across the horizon. The sky was blood red. The furrowed clouds were every shade from palest pink to deep crimson. Dawn broke over the horizon, the sun spilled across the clouds as far as the eye could see. I watched in awe as the crystal chandelier caught the beautiful rays, magnifying and distorting them around the room. The phosphorescent specks of light danced around the furniture in a striking ballad.


Unable to resist the urge to touch him, I gently pushed back the dishevelled strands of hair lying flat on his forehead before placing a kiss by his temple. His body shifted slightly underneath the covers from the contact for a moment before he returned to his unmoving state. Doing my best to leave the bed without much disruption I tiptoed to the bathroom, and turned the faucet on stepping into the shower, letting the hot stream of water cascade down my body. I thought about last night, the way we connected and became one, the way my head fit perfectly within the crook of his neck, the way his arms held me in a tight embrace as though he was reluctant to let go. Smiling to myself, I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel before wrapping it loosely around my body. I was met with an empty bed and messy sheets as I returned to the bedroom, a coral peony lay amongst the white sheets, accompanied by a small note written in scruffy handwriting which read:


On the balcony


Smiling, I pulled my hair into a ponytail before strolling across the mahogany floor- the coral peony scissored between my fingers- towards the other end of the room, I pushed the glass doors open and was met by the chill morning breeze, as I turned to the extended area of the balcony I expected to find him and sink into his arms. But the L-shaped terrace was empty. The morning was beautiful, the air crisp against my skin. The marble floor that chilled my bare feet caused me to tiptoe to the small balcony table which held a small bag that had caught my attention. I noticed a second paper note, propped up against a tiny white to-go cup a small paper bag. Inspecting the note, again I found three words:


Please wait here


"Annoying yet romantic" I said aloud. I sat down on the black metal chair before peering inside the paper bag. A handful of tiny jam-filled donuts dusted with cinnamon and sugar sent up an intoxicating scent. The bag was warm in my hands, flecked with little bits of oil seeping through. I popped one into my mouth and took a sip from the small white cup, which contained the richest, most delightful espresso I had ever tasted.


"Enjoying the bombolini?" he called, I turned my head towards the balcony doors, and saw his figure lean on the door frame. He wore a navy blue jumper which clung tight to his frame, along with light brown trousers. His messy bed head was now fully tamed and gelled up to its usually impeccable style. His bright eyes took in my appearance before his lips curled into a subtle smirk. Realising that I was still in just a towel, my cheeks turned a brilliant shade of red. I flitted across the balcony, dodging his open arms and making a beeline towards the closet. I could hear his throaty laugh begin to near me, and so I grabbed my clothes and changed as quickly as I could. The colour of my cheeks had still not returned to its original shade, and him being the person he was would take any chance to make fun of me. His fingers brushed across the side of my face, tracing the lingering blush, before he bowed his head and began laughing again. I pushed his hand away prior to grabbing a thin khaki scarf and wrapping it around my neck.


He grabbed my wrist and spun me around so that I faced him, pecking my lips softly he cupped my face with his hands. His eyes held a look of mischief, but before I could question him I felt the loose hair band being pulled out of my hair causing my wavy jet-black hair to fall past my shoulders and reach my hips.  I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour as I placed my palm out asking for it back, but he simply chuckled before lifting up my hand and kissing it softly.


"Wear your hair down today" he murmured, continuing to brush his lips along my hand and wrist. I succumbed, nodding in agreement and pulled him closer to my body, wrapping my arms securely around his waist. He rested his chin on top of my head, and we stood there embracing silently, simply enjoying each other's company.



© 2014 endlesseuphoria


Author's Note

endlesseuphoria
I've made an attempt to exclude any names simply because I'm too shy to. This story is based loosely off my feelings for someone I like. If you wish to know the names (first name only) review and let me know! Enjoy.

p.s. I do make a reference to some other stories, simply because I love them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the beautiful description and emotion you put into this piece.

Posted 10 Years Ago


endlesseuphoria

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 23, 2014
Last Updated on April 23, 2014


Author

endlesseuphoria
endlesseuphoria

London, United Kingdom



About
Just a London girl who has too many emotions to conceal. more..

Writing