Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by estellenorean
"

Eventually we were trapped in the library, the worst place possible. Guards were everywhere outside those doors. And if we get caught, it won’t be just death; it will be torture.

"

Prologue

There was no way out. All five of us were already tired from trying to escape them. Eventually we were trapped in the library, the worst place possible. Guards were everywhere outside those doors. And if we get caught, it won’t be just death; it will be torture

“Ivy, we can’t get out,” Skry charged at the door. It shook but didn’t open. The walls started to crumble.

“We have to get out or else we’re dead!” Via screamed. The entire library behind us was already on fire.

“But we have to find that scroll. If we don’t-” Ivan pointed.

“Who cares! If we don’t get out we WILL DIE! Doesn’t that matter to you?” Damon pushed him.

“Why you!” Ivan tried to punch him.

“Cut it out! Please!” I pushed both of them. “Would both of you use your heads! We are in a critical situation here. If your lives matter at all, then help us. Please!!!” I was on the verge of crying but I just held it in. I feel so horrible. I’m so useless. I can’t do anything that could help us. All I ever did was get everyone in trouble.

“What about this?” The twins noticed something. They looked at it.

Everyone’s eyes were on it. “Could that be the-” the twins touched it and the entire hall exploded. I couldn’t feel anything. I couldn’t see anything. All I thought was that it was all over. I was gone. But I was wrong. It was only just beginning.



© 2011 estellenorean


Author's Note

estellenorean
Hope you enjoy. :) Please try to ignore errors or grammar problems. Please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on April 11, 2011
Last Updated on April 11, 2011


Author

estellenorean
estellenorean

Bacolod City, Region VI, Philippines



About
I'm imaginative, good natured, friendly, compassionate, gentle, easygoing, emotional, honest, and affectionate. In short... I'm a Pisces. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by estellenorean


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by estellenorean


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by estellenorean