do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti, do

do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti, do

A Poem by Earl

Do
Though it seems the world is in a virtual combat, fighting a war with the naturally invisible, theories here and theories there. This all sounds alike to the Creator's ear : this creatures of mine are all planning a death race. Its a trap but you don't got to fight back.
Re
Rays from the sun, beautifully glorifies all that walks beneath it. S**t's got two sides you don't know it, it might smite us by day and destroy us by night, the same s**t that just glorified us.
Redeem us from ourselves o'lord, that's all we could ask, that our brother may not slit our throats and spit on our faces for the gold and the sliver you spat out of your throat.
'Freedom of speech' they say, yet we hate speeching with fowls, like it's Christmas in September.
Me
Me, who exactly are you really? Its is a question of self discovery.
Are you not just a definition of what the government says you are. The laws, the morals, the commandments to keep you in check.
Becoming a robot built by the system, what you gat to do and what you don't gat to do, what you gat to be and what you don't gat to be, all decision made before you were born that's right, but still I do not commit to breaking laws and the order, but to follow the queue and in order.
Fa
Far away in a land untold, there's really nothing there to behold. No hope, no redemption, dead vegetations and living habitations. The life over there is eternal, only for those who have passed away.
A reward for slitting your brothers throat, with your tongue and dark clouded hearts.
All that evil you planned against the undead.
Sol
Sold our souls to be enemies, envy, hate and all the jealousy.
Picking up a stone wasn't the problem, it was the shots you shot that caused a problem, wearing a fake smile because he's coloured, then the damage is done and you're sorry.
Really there's no paltry in being black or white.
La
Lantern in dark days, to warm and to guide us in cold nights.
Who off light?
Now we'er struggling for our vision in the densely, dark, fog, we feel shattered glasses beneath our feet. Staggering with lacerations on this path, becoming preys because we don't pray; dear lord guide our path and make us lights to the ones who follow.
viris ac mulieribus et parvulis petamus
alterutrum diligere patrem veniae docere
amen.

Ti
Tis the last one of the seven brothers, seven is a remarkable stop and a pause, just like the seventh day of a week. So I'll take a bow for I am done.
They'll all say "a word is enough for the wise" but we've got a lot of fools these days, so I'll be dropping these: learn to love.
And if you ever wanna pick a word cause you're the wise, it should be nothing but the old word love.

© 2020 Earl


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Most of man kind's thought is evil, how to kill his brother creating enmity with themselves.
Where there is love, there is bound to be war. But let's try to show more love than hate.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
1 Review
Added on July 22, 2020
Last Updated on July 22, 2020
Tags: trust, betrayal, hate, war, love

Author

Earl
Earl

Writing
Edelweiss Edelweiss

A Poem by Earl


Fall Fall

A Poem by Earl