intro/descrption

intro/descrption

A Chapter by fairix
"

Intro/description

"
Hello there my name is Fairionna Silvionno welcome glad you could come along with us on our journey I believe you will find this will be exciting, I have had many journeys and met many kinds of people along the way this particular journey is about how I escaped the grasp of my cruel grandfather and his minions when he captured me and had them throw me in his less than comfortable and extremely miserable dungeons I believe this dungeon was called ______ and how I escaped with the help of the love of my life my sweet and caring brothers Loki, Sythaliss, and Sythieonn my sisters Ann, and Airionna, my mother Asabella, and a couple of old and new friends that I met along the way and believe it or not they all come in more than handy when you need them the most you would be surprised hew steps up and fights for you. I always was and still am more than grateful to them for all their help without them I know for a fact that I would be either dead or insane.


© 2013 fairix


Author's Note

fairix
Just a rough sketch still working in it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on May 18, 2013
Last Updated on May 19, 2013
Tags: fantasy, romance, adventure, description
Previous Versions


Author

fairix
fairix

anywhere, TX



Writing
hidden faces hidden faces

A Poem by fairix


pg pg

A Chapter by fairix


pg 2 pg 2

A Chapter by fairix