Arina

Arina

A Book by Bella
"

*Summary below*

"

No Chapters


© 2014 Bella


Author's Note

Bella
Summary:
During middle school Kalen was the most outgoing, athletic, smart, funny guy that everyone knew. He was the most popular and anyone who was anyone was his friend. All of that changed, however, when he disappeared from school for several months and came back 3 weeks before the end of school. Kalen changed. He wasn't funny anymore, he began to ignore his friends, became a jerk, failed all of his exams, lost every one of his games and became apathetic. Now in his Junior year of high school rumors spread all around school. He has begun skipping school for weeks at a time and getting into pointless fights. This year he meets Sophia, an outgoing cheerful girl who really wants to get to know Kalen. A girl who Sophia meets in her art class. And Yuu, the schools newest team all-star. Sophia brings her new friends together to form a secret club. Each of them has a secret that they try so hard to keep.

Yo!!~ This story is coming up soon. Let me know how you like the summary. See you then.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on October 4, 2014
Last Updated on October 4, 2014
Tags: friendships, conflict, drama, school, teenagers, love, hate, pain, secrets

Author

Bella
Bella

Canada



About
Hello, my name is Bella. I'm new as of right now... There really isn't anything to say about me. I'm as average and ordinary as you could possibly get. Kind of like, how one of my friends puts it, the.. more..

Writing
Kara Kara

A Book by Bella


Kara Kara

A Story by Bella