Dead Groupie

Dead Groupie

A Story by fallen_sueanne
"

short story of a dead girl

"
Newspapers were hurdled in every direction. The front page title read "Girl Killed by Gang". Alex's green eyes skimmed down the page. Diane Richards, junior from North Valley High, was killed last night around eight. Her body was discovered in the back of a beige, untagged pickup truck parked out five miles from the Atlanta Colosseum. Puncture holes, burnt wounds, slashed throat, and several bruises suggest that Ms. Richards was attacked by a group of several people.
Alex crumbled the newspapers there and then. "Are you kidding me? They found her? Carrie said not to worry!" he steamed. Alex raced off to find Johnny setting up their instruments in the garage. "Carrie told me she's take care of everything, which includes her body."
Johnny stopped him and tried to explain, "It was a mistake! We had nowhere else to stash it." Alex held up the wrinkled newspaper, "How can you say it was a mistake? A lot of people know that she hung around us. Sooner or later they'll suspect us of killing her!"
Carrie popped up from behind him, pulled out a lighter, and torched the paper. The crisp, burgandy-grayish remains blew across the ground like tumbleweeds. "Don't worry, Alex. Diane was a 'groupie', one of those stringy-haired, wild-eyed girls obsessed with a dream of some loud-mouthed electric guitar player. That was all anyone knew about her." Alex looked up at Johnny and Carrie.
He sighed, "But what if they find her sister?"

© 2010 fallen_sueanne


Author's Note

fallen_sueanne
Just a simple short story, don't care about grammar mistakes, thanks for commenting

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice work.
You should really continue it. (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


I can imagine this in my mind :)
Very good.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 2, 2010
Last Updated on July 2, 2010
Tags: dead, girl, groupie, gang

Author

fallen_sueanne
fallen_sueanne

NC



About
Back 10 years later with a need to let my self create. Would love someone to have a normal chat with. more..

Writing