Does Anyone Care

Does Anyone Care

A Poem by Tallulah
"

feelling forgotten and invisible...I wonder where I stand

"

If anyone cared I wouldn't be standing here alone. I feel forgotten and invisible, my wish is just to disappear. Forsaken by those who are supposed to care, I wonder where it is I stand. Alone ,invisible, feigning peace yet only recognizing pain....I wonder if anyone cares.....All I need is for someone to say that they miss me and they care....then maybe I would have some hope and something to believe in. But I stand here alone and forgotten...knowing that no one cares and no one ever will.... And why should they?

© 2009 Tallulah


Author's Note

Tallulah
eh....i dont even know

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Umm, why so sad and alone. I'm sure more people cares than you know. We're our own worst critics and assumption are a b*%^h. It's take courage to write out your personal feelings, and you got your across very clearly. Besides the depressing feeling it brings me, I like it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


oh how wrong you are , there are some wonderful people on this site gorgeous and you are already becoming a firm favourite with many of us . we care a great deal and i can tell you this much , we are so much richer for having you with us . our arms are around you giving you a huge hug , feel the warmth and open your heart . show us your big beautiful smile .

Posted 14 Years Ago


No one cares? Look how many people have already stopped by to check on this youthful woman that is slowly blossoming into a very skilled poet. Sometimes we are looking in front of us, scanning the horizon for someone that cares, when all the time they are standing right be side us as lonely as we are and awaiting our acceptance.

Posted 14 Years Ago


you stand at the brink of self realisation M lady.
only when you recognise your worth will others recognise who and what you are
You present your thoughts in poetic prose most clearly

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hmm....I like it, but there are a lot of typos. You okay?

Either way, good job,call me if you need anything, okay?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 1, 2009
Last Updated on June 2, 2009

Author

Tallulah
Tallulah

NY



About
Hi! My name's Tallulah! I'm a 16 year old girl. There's not much to say about me. I like to write, draw, read and run. I love music and am trying to learn to play the guitar....failing at it though. I.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


To Laugh To Laugh

A Poem by Tallulah


Demented Demented

A Poem by Jason


Smiles Smiles

A Poem by Tallulah