A Choclaty Love - Love shall survive above all odds

A Choclaty Love - Love shall survive above all odds

A Story by Cerise
"

A sweet love story with a twist

"

It’s a story about a very innocent shy and completely down to earth girl. She was a teenager and like all the teenager’s she was also going through the most romantic time of her life.

    It was break time and the entire class was yelling and talking. On the last bench was Jane along with her gang. Jane was saying no and blushing profusely. All her friends were teasing her about the guy she loves. The guy her heart had chosen as a soul mate. Jane - a simple delicate, innocent girl and a helping nature. Her simplicity was her best part. She had a beautiful hundred-dollar smile. She was one of those girls who always needed her best friend to come for protection. Here came the twist how a shy innocent girl as her fell in love is a miracle known to god. Everybody in class started shouting aloud the reason behind her blush- Darien, a tall guy with velvety black long hair that gave a glow to his handsomely dashing looks. He was considered the sweetest creature ever created along with a unique sense of humor.

    This love story started with a glance. Jane's brother jack and Darien was close buddies.  She used to see him only once a while below her building when he came to meet her brother. That is how it all had started. He used to come below the building and wait for her brother to come and she used to see from top. Once she had been tired. Deciding to take a break she went to get some fresh air in balcony when she caught a glance of him loitering below. Thinking that he may look up she decided to go in. That very minute he looked up as, if he read her mind from far below. Their eyes locked. And she went in blushing. Not understanding what was going on with her.She didn’t know the reason of her weird behavior nor did she care much. She was knew to all this.

    Finally one day Daren got her email id and messaged her in hope of her reply. She started chatting with him once a while. She wasn’t one of those girls who would chat or talk with guys but somewhere she couldn't stop herself from chatting with Darien. But those innocent angels didn't know that this was the start to the sweetest love story ever. Days passed with both of them chatting continuously so Jane thought to confide in her best friend Maddy. She was called “Middy Bonze”. She was definitely without doubt crazy as well as mad. It was like opposites attract. Jane was completely different from Maddy.  Maddy was well-known as a flirt. She believed in doing time pass with guys as long as someone kept her interested.  The longest she had been in relationship was 3 months. She was a popular name among the guys. She was the eye candy of boys. Everybody knew her and that is how Darien had got Jane’s id. One day she had been unable to sit online she told Maddy to tell Darien that she won’t be able to chat. Her parents were very strict about chatting and talking to guys as most religious parents. To keep Jane happy Maddy went online. Darien thought it was Jane. He had waited for days gearing his guts to pour his feelings and declare his love. So the first thing he did was say I LOVE U, will you be my Girlfriend? Unfortunately he didn't know that it was his bad luck and the one he poured his feelings to was not Jane. Maddy got a huge shock reading it. Without wasting another second she just signed off.  She called Jane eagerly dying to give her the best news. For few days she didn't chat with him hoping to ignore him. But he tried his level best finally after lots of motivation from her friend she gave in and said yes.

        Slowly as time passed he took her permission to call once a while. They had never met face to face before. It was like destiny was on their side. The school had decided to send some students for the spring fiesta dance competition. Jane had always been into extracurricular activities than in studies. She decided to take part along with her friends. Jane told Darien so he secretly planned to go see her dance. Jane was nervous for her performance and Darien was nervous about his first meet with Jane. The day of dance competition finally arrived. Jane and her friends had worn white and red knee-length frock with white stockings. They had decided to go with a red colored bow hair band giving the adorable look. Their name was announced on stage after a long wait. Everyone danced wonderfully in sync.

      She along with her friends were discussing on their competitors performance when she saw some guys coming their way. She knew somewhere that Maddy would without doubt know this people. After the greetings over she saw her group of friends teasing some guy. Maddy said she will be right back and she went away before Jane could stop her. She was in her own thoughts when she saw a guy walking towards her. Before she could ask anything the guy went on his knees. Her mind was not able to absorb before it could absorb all this. She heard her friends clapping and cheering shouting Darien and Jane. She was trying to assemble her scattered thoughts. Everybody started shouting Darien go for it. All of sudden the so-called Darien went down on his knees and asked will you be my girlfriend. She had been complete shock wondering y is a guy going on his knees to ask her to b his friend but anyway she shyly nodded and a small yes squeaked out of her with difficulty. Then she just went away. Everybody started congratulating if it was possible the cheering had gotten more unbearable. She couldn't comprehend all this. There were tons of questions roaming in her mind. 

       She saw Maddy running to her with shocked expression. Maddy came to her congratulating that at last she officially became Darien’s girlfriend.” What the heck” was all she could say. How it was possible was all she could think. She was sure Maddy had gone mad. May be she finally lost it was all Jane could think. Maddy said” Nah…am not joking. You just accepted in front of everyone why would I joke”. She felt like shooting herself for her stupidity. Why on earth would a guy go on knees to be her friend? Bullshit!!  She could get the award for the dimwit of the year. What the heck had she been thinking to say yes in the first place. Then it tinged her in all the cheering and clapping she had missed the girl part and heard only friend. She had said yes to be his friend not girlfriend. In all this confusion, someone was hiding and watching all this with tears glazing on his cheeks. His blood shot eyes were enough to prove that his heart had been crushed a million pieces. He had been staring at the entire scene shell shocked. He couldn't handle it anymore, he decided to leave. That very minute Jane saw a figure running. When her glance fell on the person standing with shocked expression she felt like an earthquake hit her. Her brain went blank. There standing on the entrance was the love of her life. It was Her Darien.

     Darien couldn’t handle all this he just tried getting out from the crowded place. He ran to his car. On the other hand Jane new that if someone could explain all this it’s him. She ran to go catch up with him. She caught up with him when he had decided to drive away. The look on his face made her feel like she had been stabbed. She said. Am sorry it’s all a misunderstanding trust me. But she knew he was broke. She had lost his trust tears started flowing at the helplessness of the situation. Then she heard the best words she could hear entire day. He said ok I will listen to what you have to say. He said sit in the car and explain.

   It was already getting late she had to reach home by 4 and it was already 3:30.She knew she had no other choice. She sat inside the car. There was complete silence for few minutes. She could hear her heart thumping loudly. He at last started driving. He wanted to know the entire drama that happened there. She told him everything from start. How she kept thinking he was Darien and that her friends thought it was another one. Then it tinged her that all this was a misunderstanding of names. Her friends had thought she loved the popular guy. Her Darien was innocent guy far from being popular. Her house came by the time she told the entire story. He had not said a word from the time she had started telling. And this silence was killing her. He stopped a little away from her building in case her parents popped out. They would be screwed if they came to know she came home with a guy. She could be thrown out. He at last spoke up and asked her the question which he had craved to ask "Do u love me?"  He felt breathless.

  Finally what felt like ages, Jane replied with the biggest truth of her life "YES, I do. I love you so much that all the words in dictionary would be less compared to my feelings.” he looked in her eyes and knew they spoke truth. His dimples deepened and his shiny teeth flashed showing a beautiful curve of lips into a bright smile, that very minute she neo he was her reason of her existence. He had become her very reason of living. She would give away her life for him. Her life without him seemed incomplete. She was so scared of these new feelings. That she was unknowingly playing with the corners of her dress. It was like she needed a distraction. And then he took her delicate fingers in his hand and entwined them and they fit perfectly together. He didn't want to let her go when he had just met her. Silence had a way of speaking. She didn't feel awkward sitting in silence. It felt like this was the best time of her life. But he knew she had to go. Knowingly he let go of her hand slowly. She said babye flashed a smile and blushed seeing his wide smile, she ran home happily.

 Days passed by and she came to know the reason of this confusion. There were two Darien's in the same class. Daren Josh and Daren McCarthy and Darien McCarthy was the guy who had proposed her in front of the world. And it tinged her she had yet to tell him this whole misunderstanding. Leaving no other option she geared every inch of guts she had and she decided to message him. As difficult as it was to make him understand she knew the end would be worth it. She gave a try to message him. Saying how sorry she is for the big misunderstanding about everything. That she didn't love him she just wanted to his friend not girlfriend. When Darien read this message he was a Little hurt knowing a girl rejected him but he was glad he didn't have to show the act of love towards her anymore. He was more than happy getting the freedom. It was the biggest shock he had ever got the day he came to know Jane loved him. His friends had gathered persuading him to ask her out. But he had a secret deep down he loved Anya.

   Few years later when Jane and Darien met after nearly 5years later, the awkwardness had been there. They had become good friend over time and their love had blossomed. Their love had yet to survive in this real world for her parents would have never allowed any of this to go on had they even a bleak idea about the things that have happened over time. Jane went to college become an  Interior designer and Darien  took  B.B.A. Everyday Jane bunks her classes or most of the time he comes to her when she is free. They spend their time with each other. Taking pleasure in the moment’s life has blessed them with.

Their trust and love for each other was so strong that they never had a fight. 


Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.


© 2014 Cerise


Author's Note

Cerise
Its just a rough draft..but i wanna know how it is...feel free to tell your views...Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Like it..

Keep writing!!

Good Wishes!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cerise

10 Years Ago

Thank you..:)
that's so cut! :) ;) I love it! I totally agree with the end!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cerise

10 Years Ago

Awww..thnx u soooo much,.:)
Calibaster

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome!
There's no doubt that there's a considerable experience in this story of love ... sacrifices for love ... and how love gives to itself ... but the story needs to be told in a manner that is clear ... and creates the right feel for the issues. That would be the hallmark of good writing.

Go over the draft again ... and see if you can separate parts of the experience ... perhaps into chapters ... and speak of each issue separately and distinctly ... before you bring it to an opus of union ... that is expressive of the most excellent. Use your own style ... and don't borrow writing styles from others. A great theme that deserves a more refined handling.


Posted 10 Years Ago


Cerise

10 Years Ago

hmm...well Thank you for your wonderful review...:)...I wanted to know how it is coming
Cerise

10 Years Ago

the point is i wanted to just make it as one story rather than making chapters but am sooo confused .. read more
A nice story with a wonderful message to never give up on love.Well penned ,well enjoyed ,write on :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cerise

10 Years Ago

Thank you so mch..
Vidya Bacchus

10 Years Ago

You are welcome :)
Can´T give this the time it deserves ; the first scan shows a lot of good work here.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cerise

10 Years Ago

thnx u.....
Pixieholt

10 Years Ago

It was sweet. I liked it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 25, 2013
Last Updated on February 5, 2014

Author

Cerise
Cerise

dubai, dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
words cant give an accurate detail of who i am or what i am..... more..

Writing
ITS aLL ME ITS aLL ME

A Book by Cerise


me me

A Chapter by Cerise


ONE DAY ONE DAY

A Poem by Cerise