Someone close

Someone close

A Poem by poemsforlife

You know when u meet that one person... that one person who funny, beautiful,

and loves you for you? Yes, no? Well i have... she is one of those poeple to me and I to her....

we are bonded by love, but seperated by distance..... it is painful to be apart but very passionate when we are together. She has a face of an angel.... a personality I can love without a second guess.... and most of all the love for me.

It is not fair that our time together is limited.... i want to be with her always.... it hurts my heart

and hers. But when our hearts unite no can stop our love, our passionate time together... it is.....

it is something beyond magical, it is beautiful endless and all so ture. This passion is not something you can buy or just find.... it is something you must open your heart to find even if it does get hurt or beaten down. I have gone through it all and in the end have privaled over all of it.

So i say this, even through harmful times keep your heart open and you will, oh you will find that one person as i did, then never ever let go.................... never...........never.........never.

© 2009 poemsforlife


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww how sweet! I love this piece! It's so sweet and full of genuine love. Great write.
~AK

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice sentiment on hope and a long distance relationship. But keep an eye on spelling unless it is done for effect, and watch out for text spelling (like u r #1 or some such) always spell each word completely. But most of all, keep writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2009

Author

poemsforlife
poemsforlife

NY



About
i like to play guitar, listen to rock, ride my skate bored, and write poems more..

Writing