I fell for you, cant stop falling

I fell for you, cant stop falling

A Poem by poemsforlife
"

It happens as so I have heard and it feels good when it does

"

I fell for you...... now i cant stop falling. My heart dragged me down but I am just fine with that.

I don't care that i fell for you.... why??..... because I'm falling for the right person who has also fallen. We caught each other and keep falling more and more for one another.

We cant explain it.... but i don't think we care too as long we never stop falling with each other by our sides.... it is not easy to find someone like this...... but when you do you never want to stop falling. Your heart flys with you never skipping a beat but beating faster because it has meet the love it was waiting for.

People say you can never find this love..... it is true, but if you don't try you will find it so easily it will be like solving a two piece puzzle.

This form of love is one of many......but it is much much deeper than you may think, or know of.

Now let me tell you all this........ if you ever.... ever find this love never ever let it pass you..... why you ask??......because you will regret it later and the other may hurt untill you both confess and cry, hug, kiss, mabey make passinate love if you have both fell that far.

But never ever let it go, cause you will hurt and not even know why untill it's too late...... so listen to your heart not your mind cause it will not get your heart anywhere.

© 2009 poemsforlife


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like the passion and emotion in this. It's expressed really well and heartfelt. The only things I didn't like are the format and the repetition. It's hard to read this because it isn't spaced well. And it seems like the same concept is repeated a lot throughout this. You've got a good poem, with a few changes it could be a great poem. Sorry, that was cliche. Nice work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very nice. Nicely expressed. I really loved this. So you found someone? Lucky girl.
Great write.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 7, 2009

Author

poemsforlife
poemsforlife

NY



About
i like to play guitar, listen to rock, ride my skate bored, and write poems more..

Writing