Now more than ever

Now more than ever

A Poem by poemsforlife

Whats the face for? You know that what I say is true, this place needs change. This place need hope and faith besides promises of change and fixing. They can’t do it all on their own, we need to help too, our voice is as loud as theirs louder even. If you are with me then you will see the truth in my words, and if you are reading this you have the hope and faith we need even if you may not believe it, but its there. My words and his music can only do so much its up too all of your voices to do the rest. So shout it out, scream it with all your heart and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, because they will see what we are doing is right and they will join us and if not that’s there free will what are we to say. That is one of gods gift to us all....... free will, never let anyone take it away, or harm it cause we need your voice know more than ever before. Why you may ask? Because we need to get the word around, project your voice to everyone even those with def ears, because they will listen and then the conversations will start, and they will never end. We want this now because its not something me and him want, it is something we all need in this place we call home, may it be a fancy house or an raggedy apartment we all share this place so we need to respect it as it has let us stay here. So don’t say words of hate let the negativity go and let the positive open your eyes and show you what they don’t want to see or know. Schools, jobs, people need this now. Where was it before? That’s a good question to ask them, and tell them to look in your eyes while they tell you there answer and then you will know why right then. So these are my words, the words of a fifteen year old student who has now the reason to stand up and talk back my peace with the help of his music, his gift and mine are unstoppable now that we have them together, working in there mysterious ways. So you choose what you want to believe, the lie or the truth no matter how harsh.

© 2009 poemsforlife


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on October 3, 2009

Author

poemsforlife
poemsforlife

NY



About
i like to play guitar, listen to rock, ride my skate bored, and write poems more..

Writing