Alienated

Alienated

A Poem by Kristen Swan
"

Just a piece of work that has helped me to move on in writing it;to finally have some closure.

"
     So you say you're standing here with me. Your very presence raised me up. I thought I needed you to become who I knew I could be. Now, I'm seeing progressively as each day passes, the lines you have crossed, and the lines that are tearing us apart. They've transformed into a wall that I neglected to see. Countlesss days wasted; I regret not hiding myself from the lies and false promises as soon as you emerged from the darkness. The past, you carried with you. I scarcely moved by without absorbing the proliferation of the entity of lies consuming you; the dark that embraces you. No longer do you stand on my side of this life.

© 2011 Kristen Swan


Author's Note

Kristen Swan
I'm sure there are some comma splices and other grammar errors. I am trying to review my English grammar book to improve my skills.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Some great mysteries`re hidden behind your deep aching words. Many thoughts`re still unclear with your words ... many things`re still striding to your heart to get find the meaning of .. ?? "L-O-V-E!!" Nice write!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kristen Swan

9 Years Ago

You're right about my thoughts being unclear. I like to make some of my poems hard to understand. I .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on September 21, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2011