Our Song

Our Song

A Poem by Kristen Swan

Now I realize that you were trying to write our own song. You spoke real low and gave me the pen. I started writing, unconscious of the fact that I was writing our song..now I wish I could go back to that hot summer day in the car by the tracks, and have the courage to leave the pen in your hands. I would place it in another's-someone who was worthy and who would have written much better with it.
But can't you see that 15 was too young? I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment and I'll never be ready for it with you.

© 2012 Kristen Swan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Our song is the slamming screen door
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window

Ha. .. just remembered taylor.
Now coming to your write, it was very well penned. Though it looked like a nice story since there was hardly any poetic content but I really enjoyed the write.

Have a good time.

armin. ..

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kristen Swan

9 Years Ago

lol thanks. I love Taylor. The song kind of inspired me to write it. Acutally the person I wrote it .. read more
Um.. this write`s written in 2012 & your age was 15 .. Um.. so, probably .. as far as I guess, you`re 17 right now .. in 2014 .. but i`m not sure .. *Wink*

Yeah .. the write`s good but a bit sophisticated with your words. I can breathe in the aromas of love ... love`s just itself so confused around the world because it has no direction to float with these cold winds ... so, it always hovers over the edges of our hearts .. isn`t it? *Wink* .. Well written!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kristen Swan

9 Years Ago

I wrote that years ago but posted it much later
Stephen

9 Years Ago

Ooh cool ..22? That`s damn GOOD BY ME ;) *Wink* .. thank God you ain`t a kid. lol ..
Oh .. we.. read more
Kristen Swan

9 Years Ago

Lol hilarious
wow..... true feelings here are shared in ur poem great write:))

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 1, 2012
Last Updated on April 3, 2012




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5