Ugly lonely crazy coward.

Ugly lonely crazy coward.

A Story by Derrek Wesley Steven Gaspard

Ugly lonely crazy coward.

 

“I decided to sleep for a long long time”, he said. Deeply he wrapped himself in his lethargical pain, sleeping to quench the undeniable feelings overcoming his mind.

He sleeps, time disappears.

She wanted to wake him up. She stood where he should see her. She commanded, prompted, and requested for him to get up. He had to get up, she reasoned, because she said so.

“I’ll wake up for you”, he thought, while flailing in the higher levels of dazed sleepy awareness but he turned over and fell back in to the sea’s deep sucking current.

She wouldn’t go away.

He woke up, Ugly.

© 2008 Derrek Wesley Steven Gaspard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Many are the days that ugly awoke only to find himself in a new and yet perplexing state of agony.
Other days ugly was nowhere to be found , only to leave the awakening to the complexities of the day ahead, just another sleepyhead, rubbing eyes ,yawning wide and long. Is it really morning already?
Methinks it is , adue.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 9, 2008
Last Updated on March 27, 2008

Author

Derrek Wesley Steven Gaspard
Derrek Wesley Steven Gaspard

Manchester, NH



About
Derrek Gaspard, born 1981, relocated from New Orleans (where he was born and raised), Louisiana to Manchester, NH in September of 2007. Derrek hasn't written anything worth reading yet but he is wor.. more..

Writing