Mechanics

Mechanics

A Story by Derrek Wesley Steven Gaspard
"

I force myself to write sometimes even when I have no idea what to write about.

"

Person A did something mean to person B.

B doesn't directly respond, instead they develop an inferiority complex.

Person A, feeling gratified by the unpunished act continues to do the same thing to person B.

 

Person A is a monster.

Person B is a rabbit.

 

The monster ate all of the rabbits cabbage. The rabbit was morose and decided to dig itself deeper into the ground. The rabbit's hole was roomy enough to fit an entire family (Rabbits have big families).

 

The rabbit was unpopular because it smelled funny. It lived alone. It kept digging it's hole bigger than any other burrow in the area. Other rabbits were starting to talk.

 

The monster was popular. All the other monsters invited it to their parties. It smelled really really bad. It was probably all the cabbage it ate. The monster loved to eat cabbage because it made the rabbit sad.

 

The monster decided to come up with something new and more

horrible to do to the rabbit. It would be great, the monster thought, if I could get the rabbit to cry.

© 2008 Derrek Wesley Steven Gaspard


Author's Note

Derrek Wesley Steven Gaspard
Yay!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on April 13, 2008
Last Updated on April 17, 2008

Author

Derrek Wesley Steven Gaspard
Derrek Wesley Steven Gaspard

Manchester, NH



About
Derrek Gaspard, born 1981, relocated from New Orleans (where he was born and raised), Louisiana to Manchester, NH in September of 2007. Derrek hasn't written anything worth reading yet but he is wor.. more..

Writing