first kiss

first kiss

A Chapter by feline_fairy
"

based on a dream I had

"

The sun was setting over the water; reflecting in ripples on the tiny waves made possible by the warm summer breeze that eveloped us as we sat soft on the sand.

Our bodies so close, drawn like a magnet ever closer, invading the space we keep around us protecting our being from the outside.

Our skin did not touch, but sparks flew between us and nestled deep with in each other.  Neither of us moved, but I felt him inside me, burying himself deep inside; coursing through my veins, flowing in to fill my still beating heart.

The soft breeze making the ripples blew around us and I breathed in his scent; and made it a memory in my mind forever.

No words were spoken but our silence told us all we needed to know; and listening closely to the sounds of the ocean I heard a faint calling.  A magic that sparkled telling me the time was now.  Drumlike was my heartbeat as my gaze met his; and I saw in his eyes that same magic that had been calling out to me.  A wonder and awe that penetrated my soul and filled me with a longing and confidence I'd only felt in my dreams.

Powered by the charms and spirits that circuled us on the shore; the magnet drew us together and my lips touched his.  Re-born into life; calm and enflamed; our hands locked our embrace.

That's when I knew...I was in love.



© 2009 feline_fairy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on March 8, 2009
Last Updated on March 11, 2009


Author

feline_fairy
feline_fairy

Berkshire, United Kingdom



About
When I was a kid I thought by now I'd be bound by a ring cooking fishfingers with curlers in my hair and half a bottle of wine in my stomach listening to the music of 'mummy can I have a happy meal'. .. more..

Writing