Chapter 2 - Tuesday 13th January

Chapter 2 - Tuesday 13th January

A Chapter by feline_fairy

I've had such a rubbish afternoon. Work was completely crazy � 3.30 p.m. and my boss brings out some work he wants completed by the end of the day. Despite the fact he's asked me to minute a meeting at 4pm. That didn't go down well. But � I can't do two things at once. Then I missed the bus, and had to wait 20 minutes for the next one in the rain and cold. I'll probably get a cold now. I'm supposed to go to the gym on Mondays, but I so can't be bothered tonight. I just want to dry off, put on my PJs, and curl up with a cup of tea and some kind of chocolate flavoured dessert!

First thing I do � update my status� 'Lisa�needs some PJ and chocolate type of comfort'. Let's see if I get any comments about that.

No more emails, but a few notifications. Jo has joined the group 'If I can get 1000 people to join this group I'll sell my arm to the highest bidder'. Of course he won't. In fact, looking at the group there are already 2,457 members, and no sign of an arm for sale! She probably only joined because someone she's trying to chat up joined.

A few random people I've met once or twice and then added as friends have updated their status/photos etc.. but it's nothing I'm interested in. I won't be in any of the photos, and their status' aren't about me or anything connected to my life, so why waste my time. I only really added them to boost my friends list. Plus, they make great reserves for event invites.

Close down, and time for home.


© 2009 feline_fairy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A few random people I've met once or twice and then added as friends have updated their status/photos etc.. but it's nothing I'm interested in.


lolz...loved this part a lot...
Great write!
Loving it!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on March 9, 2009


Author

feline_fairy
feline_fairy

Berkshire, United Kingdom



About
When I was a kid I thought by now I'd be bound by a ring cooking fishfingers with curlers in my hair and half a bottle of wine in my stomach listening to the music of 'mummy can I have a happy meal'. .. more..

Writing