Prologue: Parents

Prologue: Parents

A Chapter by wirte4me
"

This is the prologue for the parents point of view.

"
   Laureen and George just got divorced. Laureen got custody of Lena (16), Jack (5), Ashton (17), and Blake (18). She is still single and definitely looking. She's got her eyes on Tucker.

   Tucker is a single parent with three kids; Mikaila (16), Dane (5), and Dustin (17). He was divorced and happily got custody of his kids. He's also single and has the hots for the new mom in town.

   Cayla is the new mom in town. She's a single parent with two kids; Jesse (16) and Nicaira (18). Carla's got to learn the ways of the adults in town. Meanwhile she's made a new friend named Carla. What nobody knows is that Cayla is lesbian. Cayla wants it to stay a secret.

   Carla is married to George and has been for quite some time. She has her own son, Cole (16) and her step daughter Jackie (18). But Carla's feelings for George are beginning to drift. She's now eying the single dad, Gregg.

   Gregg is a single parent with two sons; Jeff (17) and Trent (17). Gregg is so flirty and tries to get all the girls..and fails. But now he's shooting for, Laila, the single mom next door.

   Laila is a single mom with a a son; Corey (17). Laila has her eyes on George..who is her best friend, Carla's husband. She's not interested in marriage. Just a hookup now and then.

   George is married to Carla. He has one daughter, Jackie (18) and a step son, Cole (16).George is having second thoughts about the whole marriage thing. He wants some fun and freedom. But he's so into Carla, he won't take action, or a chance.


© 2010 wirte4me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

sounds like you have your work cut out for you. There is so many possible interwoven plots in this. You've actually done the best possible thing and planned your characters out ahead of time. Now you can listen to them tell you what they are going to do instead of trying to make them puppets on a string. Have fun with this..., it really looks like it is going to be a big endeavor.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

sounds like you have your work cut out for you. There is so many possible interwoven plots in this. You've actually done the best possible thing and planned your characters out ahead of time. Now you can listen to them tell you what they are going to do instead of trying to make them puppets on a string. Have fun with this..., it really looks like it is going to be a big endeavor.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 7, 2010
Last Updated on December 7, 2010


Author

wirte4me
wirte4me

Writing
-_- -_-

A Story by wirte4me


>_< >_<

A Story by wirte4me