Enjoy the most lovable residential apartment in Noida

Enjoy the most lovable residential apartment in Noida

A Story by find my ghar
"

Lotus Green Noida is the new upcoming project which is the perfect combination of ancient glory and modern luxury.

"

Lotus Greens Noida is the new upcoming project which is the perfect combination of ancient glory and modern luxury. After the positive response from the Gurgaon project, The Lotus Group decided to launch the same residential project with the same enthuse and passion. It is one of the mega residential projects at Yamuna Expressway. The concept behind developing this project is to make you stay close to nature which gives maximum satisfaction. As we know that green is the fundamental color of nature and it gives special pleasure while you are staying close to it. We want to make you feel that you are living in your real home away from home. Enjoy the mesmerizing sense of pleasure with every cozy living amenity.


The project promises you two and three BHK amazing flats which is blessed with ultra-modern world class facility. The whole project is sprawled over fifty acres of vast luxuriant land surrounded by Eco-friendly nature. The developer is trying his best to cater those section people who wish to lead a splendid lifestyle. Yamuna expressway is receiving heavy traffic as number of people is coming here in search of residential property. Actually this location boasts of excellent traits and features including smart and beautiful neighborhood like famous school, colleges, medical and bus/ Metro facility. Facilities like awesome swimming pool, club house, synthetically developed jogging park, recreational area, special activity room, and special zone for children, beautifully developed park, ATM in campus and many more to be discussed.


Another interesting residential project that is being launched recently in the prime location of sector 120 Noida. Amrapali Zodiac is the latest launch by Amrapali Group where thrust for luxury living ends. Amrapali Group is one of the best known builders of India and has imparted happiness to thousands of families. After the successful possession of several other projects in Delhi/NCR, Group has launched this project to cater every group of people in the society. The project offers you Two, Three and Four BHK awesome apartments blessed with wonderful features that you desire for modern living. The project is gaining the advantage of posh location of Noida and situated in the heart spot of Noida. Excellent architectural design adds great value to this project. Every apartment is constructed in such an excellent manner that every house receive ample amount of natural heat and light that will keep you happy forever. Make your own private heaven with Amrapali zodiac where your children can grow with the pace of nature. Be in hurry as only few inventories are left with us. Do not miss the opportunity, grab it fast to fulfill your dream for sweet home.


Resource:
http://goarticles.com/article/Enjoy-the-Most-Lovable-Residential-Apartment-in-Noida/8161045/

© 2013 find my ghar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

400 Views
Added on December 27, 2013
Last Updated on December 28, 2013
Tags: lotus green, amrapali zodiac, property

Author

find my ghar
find my ghar

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
Findmyghar.com is leading real estate broker firm that provide the information of property and help you to buy your dream. more..

Writing