ONE OF A KIND

ONE OF A KIND

A Story by Jane Doe

I'm One of a kind,

you will never know of until you meet me,

I am speacial ,short and can be kind if I want to,

But the funny thing is I can't be described,

Its up to you,

I could be your dream true,

or just maybe I could love you.

The class claped loudly and long after Kat was done reading her poem the bell rang. She met her besties Abbie and Madison by the english door and they walked to lunch together.Ofcourse as always Madison had the best lunch Abbie got her faced smashed into her lunch and just drank her chocolet milk,Kat was anerex and so she doesn't eat much. But now to face her DOOM(scary music in the background like duh duh duh!!) Science time "ughhhh its time for fourth period ughhhh help me" Kat says "OH shut it already we'll see you after fourth period meet us by our locker at uhh.." Madison said and then Abbie jumped in "After fourth period twin your not good remebering." Kat giggled "See ya twinkies." Then as always Abbie started fighting with Madison how just cuz were twinz does not mean we have to be called twinkies and madison ignoring her reading her texts. Kat walks in and BAM!!! she falls flat on her face and then like a dream come true mr.perfect comes in and laughs at her... '"She's awake Maddie" Abbie says Maddie quickly stops texting and watches Kat carefully and helps her up."OMG KAT guess what were so lucky twinkie and I and you all got out of school we lied and said we would take u home I mean yeah right I am not breaking one of my nails on carrying you again" Maddie said "It's not my fault this happens every week ya'll are the only ones who like me" Kat said deffending herself "Wonder why clumsy" Abbie said gigling"Luv ya to"Kat said rolling her eyes. 

g2g luv l8er g8er

© 2009 Jane Doe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice story.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 28, 2009
Last Updated on October 29, 2009

Author

Jane Doe
Jane Doe

FL



About
I miss the way words would flow out on to a page and express my deepest concerns so I have returned. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mama Mama

A Poem by Jane Doe