The Thirstiest Man in America

The Thirstiest Man in America

A Story by Patrick L. Fannin

When April came around, my new found friendship began to take on a more intimate theme. As the romance started to flourish, I felt that what I was experiencing was my first time of being romantically connected to someone, the same way that one should be connected in an adult relationship. The romance was discovered suddenly one night in May, She had just come home from school, and it was the end of her spring semester. We were playing our weekly game of nine-ball, smoking joints, and talking about how much our hometown bored us.  I leaned down to put in my final shot of the game, before I had handed her the joint, she took a hit then tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned to her, she grabbed my sides, looked in my eyes and blew all the smoke from her lungs to mine. In pure shock of how connected this made me feel, the only choice was to lean and kiss her while billowing the smoke from my lungs out of my nose.

We fell to the pool table and engaged in each others bodies. Remembering now, I can smell her breath, the mixture of menthol, marijuana, and the citrus bite of Blue Moon Lager. As she straddled me, the ceiling spun around behind her head, so I was forced to focus on her naked body. The felt on the surface of the table was not forgiving; every thrust gave carpet burns on our knees and legs. My a*s even had twin burns on each cheek that would turn into scars that would immortalize this event. The awkward intoxicated sex was not my first, but it was what I consider the point in which I changed my view of sex as something to hide, to something that is a natural normal thing that most humans enjoy. I would continue to call this my second virginity.        

 

 

© 2008 Patrick L. Fannin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on September 22, 2008
Last Updated on September 24, 2008