on writing in posts

on writing in posts

A Story by fleamailman

"...well now, aren't the best books those that one feels part of..." replied the goblin as best he could continuing "...where forumland becomes like a book between us today, just somewhere where those docile readers can step out of their docility by replying directly back then, but perhaps you don't believe me yet, though I suspect you will if you keep posting here where it's something like forum/venue, thread/stage, and you/act then...", simply, the goblin was pointing out that on forumland the gap between all these authors and their works had gone, whereupon the goblin just smiled, saying "...so welcome to this forumland then, where if you want to become a formal writer, then I'm wasting my time addressing you for that bookworld elsewhere though if you just want to write within your posts directly, then I'm more than willing to share this thread with you seeing what readership we can accumulate together along the way while we still can..."

© 2018 fleamailman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

For f***s sake flea... it's been a few years, you haven't evolved. At all.

Stop indirectly sucking your own dick hoping/pandering for idiots to follow you.

Ugh...

But I guess, you gotta be who you are. I just wish that someone who "internet writes" as much as you do wouldn't be so pandering, stagnant, gimmicky and overall pathetic. It's been a while since I read you with any consistency, I admit, but after a couple weeks I am now honestly asking... did you stop trying recently or were you always this bad?

(also, i have to ask... are you creating profiles to comment on yourself? A little birdie told me that profiles like the one underneath are coming from the same IP address as as this "fleamailman" account... if you're doing that - well, I wouldn't be suprised I guess. I heard it's why they shut down the forums here --- it was just you making fake profiles to talk to yourself.)

if any of that s**t is true... you should seriously consider seeing a psychologist in real life. I really am starting to worry about you man.


Posted 5 Years Ago


fleamailman

5 Years Ago

"...well thanks for your continue concern..." smiled the kind of knowing that poet never left it at .. read more
Davidgeo

5 Years Ago

Like I said before, if you're truly happy... don't pay no never mind to any of this. But, I've know.. read more
Davidgeo

5 Years Ago

"sticking feathers up your but does not make you a chicken" tyler durden
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
I think I mention it it some my older replys. Forum can have this web site more on the life. Each person can disggus troubles and worries for sure in polite way. I was joined this site about 2012 . I think that was it break year when forum became full of atacks and nasty behaviours. I think if someone it will be really agressive or rude. Just kick him out from WC . We dont need it too close all forum cause just few people never read it fairy tales. I think we can talk about so many suff there . Just in my head right now, I get these.



Constructive critism
Blocking
Review cliques
Friendship
Honesty
kidness
Helping each other instead of critize
etc.


I wiil write PM tommorow in evening. Get quiet busy and tonight i will make pizza for my wife .

Posted 5 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

...

5 Years Ago

I just want to clarified I am not alternative account of fleamailman. Just check level of English an.. read more
fleamailman

5 Years Ago

"...poet has his joke moment, this being one of them..." mentioned the goblin quite sure no one care.. read more
...

5 Years Ago

My experiences with people who I have social contact here. They after while always dissappear and ev.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 9, 2018
Last Updated on November 9, 2018