The best embellishment for your short hair

The best embellishment for your short hair

A Story by flyoun
"

About the best embellishment for your short hair?

"

In my own memory, the hot summer is the most common season for people to handle the short hair as the temperature is too high for people to do anything with a good mood. The favorite hairstyle is varying from person to person, some like the short curling hair while some like the long straight hair. Do you agree with my view? One of my close friend always love the long hair, not the short hair because most people say the long hair is more suitable for her face shape and she think its more difficult to find some accessory to embellish the short hair. And then she keeps holding the long hair for at least 7 years. In my own opinion, the short hair also can add an attractive appeal to your beauty and there are so much jewelry to perfectly match with it. 

Here is the double beads earring I suggest for you to wear. It is made of the alloy material. In addition, there are six colors for you to choose, including sliver, black, white, green, purple, gold. Among these colors, I like the purple most as it will add a mysterious feeling for me. Of course, you should choose the one which can directly embellish a beauty for your skin tone and your dress style. Whats more, you can use this earring in its double side which is in the same color, one side is small and another side is bigger. Dont look down on the earring. It really can perfectly match with your short hair and make you become more gorgeous in the crowd.


1.Double Beads Earring

http://www.banggood.com/Multicolor-Double-Beads-Earrings-Frosted-Ear-Studs-For-Women-p-932346.html 

2.Rhinestone Pearl Double Earring

http://www.banggood.com/Rhinestone-Pearl-Double-Sides-Balls-Ear-Stud-Earrings-For-Women-p-960460.html  


© 2015 flyoun


Author's Note

flyoun
In my own memory, the hot summer is the most common season for people to handle the short hair as the temperature is too high for people to do anything with a good mood.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on August 31, 2015
Last Updated on August 31, 2015
Tags: Rhinestone Pearl Double Earring, Double Beads Earring

Author

flyoun
flyoun

usa, Argentina



About
People say I am active and lively.I have lots of hobbies. I like basketball very much.I always play basketball with my friends.Because it makes me healthy.I hope I can play in the school team one d.. more..

Writing