Met him again

Met him again

A Chapter by forveyyy
"

"Seeing him again was so unexplainable."

"
I was in deep sorrow when he came. It was our vacation. I know, it should be a free-from-stress days but my former boyfriend's bugging me that time. I did everything for him to stop texting me that he'll win me back again. Duh? I'm over him! Can't he at least understand that? I was so rude, I texted him bad words that made him sad, that made him stop. And then suddenly.. someone came in my life. Someone I never expected I'd be in love with..
"Mers! Let's go out! It's so boring here. And there's so many people." yes, we do have a big family, why are they here anyway?

"Sure! Let's go to the garden." she said as she walked towards me. She really is submissive, that's why we are so close. We get along everytime. Though sometimes she's irritating, but hey, that's normal. Right?

"Do you get along with Gabriel? The guy who's sitting at the sofa? He's my childhood buddy. Back then, we used to measure our height there." I said, pointing to the wall. Hmm, about that Gabriel guy? I was curious because when I went down the stairs, he was looking intently on me. What is his problem? Am I that pretty for him to look at? Oh just kidding. Back to the topic, I was damn confused that's why all of a sudden, I came up with that topic.




"Hmmm.. Didn't notice that! Oh is that the guy you're telling me?" she said as she looked at the opened door. And I was..




"Wuy! Be quiet! Baka sabihin nya pinag-uusapan natin sya!" which is quite true, hehe. I guess I'll just go back inside the house, it's gettin' cold here and I am only wearing sando and shorts, I might get colds.




"You're getting taller!" he said, yes, it's Gabriel. What the? Why is he talking to me? Are we even close? Yes maybe and that was years ago but now? Gracious, no! But since he's my cousin, i'll be nice. But he's stating what's not obvious! I'm not even tall, for him to say those words. Duh?




"Ha-ha, yeah kinda. But you're taller than me so stop teasing me about my height! I'll go ahead." I said, then I ran inside the house. Whew! He looks nice howsoever. Hmm, we'll see...




I was busy reading stories in wattpad when someone yelled that we'll be getting icecreams! Wow! Sounds good! I should go down..




"Where's the icecream???" I told them with a big question mark on my face.




"In Ministop. Whoa Ky! You guys are the one who's going to buy! Not us. You're cousins already went outside, look? Go with them girl!" Ate Erica said. So yeah, I have no choice but to run real' fast for me to reach them. Why are they so fast? Ugh!




"Hey!!! I'm going with you guys! Wait up!! HEY!!" I yelled, and there! They stopped. Hay!




"Hurry up, let's go together." wow, si Gabriel? He's walking beside me. He's talking nonstop. Oh my! Does he really think that I am interested? But since he seems kind and he waited for me, I'll be kind as well.




"You really did grew." he said while laughing. Seriously? He already said that a few times and he really enjoyed teasing me.



Good thing is we're here already, my cousins are busy talking with each other, laughing and having some jokes. I volunteered to buy the icecreams.




"Guys! There's no other flavor, only vanilla. Are you guys okay with that?" I said while smiling at them. And they just nod.




"Here's your order pretty." the guy in the cashier said. Huh? Is it a night for flirting? Tsk.




"Ehem, i'll help you with that, BABE." Gabriel said while staring at the guy. Oohh heavy! I feel a tension over here. He's so protective, hmm, what more when it comes in my older cousin? Ay heavy! Wait.. what?? Babe?!




"Huh??? What are you talking about? What 'babe'??" I whispered in Gabriel's ear. And there, I saw the guy in the cashier looked away. Oh my! He must be thinking that there's 'something' between me and my cousin. Hay! People nowadays.




"You should go out now, he's looking at you with desire. Why are you wearing sando and shorts only?!" he whispered back but there's annoyance in his voice. That's why I didn't argue anymore, he's gonna take care of it, he said. And what's the problem in what I am wearing? It's effin hot awhile ago that's why I wore sando. But nevermind, there he is and why is he grinning? What is he planning to do now?




"Move." he said, while staring at me. Huh?? What's his problem? But I followed him.. Hmm I feel something's wrong.




"Excuse me, i'll transfer seats." I am the only girl in that place that's why I decided to look for other seats but unlucky me, there's no more vacant.




"Let's go home. I'm tired. We have to sleep early because we'll be having an overnight swimming." I said while looking at them indisposed.



My phone beeped. Oh someone texted me! I'm hoping that it's not from my ex.



From: +935*******
Hi babe! :)




Huh??? What babe?? I don't remember someone calling me babe except for my friends but their number are saved here.




To: +935*******

Who the hell are you?! Where did you get my number?! What do you want?!




Seriously, it's irritating. I don't like being called babe. Hmm I noticed Gabriel holding he's phone and it seems like he's texting someone.. and he's smiling!! It's so close in laughing!! Is it possible that..




From: +935*******

Chill babe! It's Gabriel. Save it.




And there! I looked at him with my you-are-so-annoying-face, and he just burst into laughter!!!! Ugh he's so damn annoying! Good thing we're in the house already. I'll go upstairs, I can't stand him!




To: +935*******

Could you please stop calling me 'babe'?! THANK YOU.




From: +935*******

I'm sorry. Don't be mad. We'll go ahead, see you tomorrow.




Did I overreact? Damn, why am I so sensitive? I should apologize.




To: +935*******

Take care, I'm sorry about my attitude. See you tomorrow :)


© 2015 forveyyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on December 19, 2015
Last Updated on December 19, 2015
Tags: teen


Author

forveyyy
forveyyy

About
i write to express my thoughts. more..

Writing
Forbidden Forbidden

A Book by forveyyy


Forbidden Forbidden

A Book by forveyyy