The Magical World of Aliviva Chapter 1: Dear Reader

The Magical World of Aliviva Chapter 1: Dear Reader

A Story by arctic fox
"

A young man named kio is transported to aliviva, a strange exotic world full of bright vibrant colors and characters. But kio soon discovers not all of aliviva is what is seems.

"
Dear reader,

I’m not going to tell you everything you read here is true, but just because I’m telling you this does not mean it is not true. like everything in life, there are facts, and then there are falsified facts. as the reader it is your job to decide which is which. if you want you could just throw this away with your leftover scraps from lunch, but let me warn you. the power will find you, and this power is not to be messed around with. it corrupts the mind and fills it with your deepest darkest fears. i made the mistake of abusing the power and now I pay for them. I will tell you my tale as a warning. open your eyes to the mistakes i made and how you can avoid them. each chosen one must follow his or her own path. hopefully by allowing you to walk on mine yours will be straighter. i'm allowing you to skip the pain and confusion please heed this warning and never mess with the power of Alivia.

© 2015 arctic fox


Author's Note

arctic fox
hi :) arctic fox here to all reviewers I know my grammar in this is going to be terrible but don't go easy on it just because i'm telling you this. i want you to review as hard as you can!! review the hell out of it!!! I want your goal to be to make me cry!!!! thats the only way i will grow as a writer! through blood sweat and tears!!! so go ahead read it and review it!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

the second chapter one is out yay :)


Posted 8 Years Ago


and if you don't let me know as well ahahah

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hey guys if you enjoyed it at all let me know :) ill keep adding chapters

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 14, 2015
Last Updated on September 15, 2015

Author

arctic fox
arctic fox

castle rock , CO



About
I am a young but vibrant author who loves to write. Although my grammar lacks a certain amount of skill my story story line, creativity, and diction makes up for that small area of writing. more..

Writing