How Can Packaging Made Easy Transport of Material?

How Can Packaging Made Easy Transport of Material?

A Story by James Franklin
"

Apart from just the ease of transportation, customized boxes also benefit the brand/company in many other ways. Some of these brands use a multipurpose strategy and aim at cost reduction to achieve.

"

In our day to day lives, we overlook and take for granted many things. One of these things is ‘packaging.’ Packaging is not just an outer layer of the product to secure it from harm or to make it look appealing; it is also there to make many things possible for instance transportation of goods. Today, merchandise during shipping faces man threats such as pilferage, theft, damage and so on, resolves and minimizes these issues. Packaging prevents them from happening and makes the safety possible. From a marketing point of view and merchandiser’s perspective, the packaging is playing many roles all at once.

moving boxes

How does packaging make it easy to transport goods?

The whole shipment consists of hundreds of articles and sometimes more. These articles have many threats during shipping such as:

• Damage due to fall
• Damage due to intense temperature
• Theft/pilferage
• Damage/destruction of boxes
• Items being lost
And other than that the increased work of the labor, recounting, re-recording, etc. it all increases without the packaging. Now if the material packed in a custom packaging made for transportation, if it is made in such a way that it is only opened after reaching its destination then the whole risks and added labor is not needed at all. There won’t be damaged due to fall because all of the items are packaged in a huge box which is sealed and boxed carefully after counting the number of shipments. There won’t be any damage due to intense temperature because the packaging will be heat and extreme cold resistant and even water resistant for that matter. There will also not be any theft and pilferage because if the outer safety layer is broken and some items are taken out, it will be self-evident and the other party will not agree to accept opened packaging. In that case, the transportation company will take extra care of the products and the safety seal resulting in the secured and prosperous transportation of goods!

shipping material

Why packaging has many forms?

There are many types, the main three types being retail packaging, wholesale packaging, and transportation packaging. Retail is done mainly by marketing perspective; such custom boxes are designed in a way that the contents of the product are marketed with the brand logo, such printed boxes also aims to sell the product with a lot of branding all over the box. The wholesale packaging is usually a considerable box which contains some local retail store. These retail materials are packaged in the broad plain and sturdier box to prevent damages and to make shipping easier which brings us to the same thing all over again. This wholesale packaging is the very type of packaging that we have talked about earlier. This type of large and small cardboard boxes are suitable for storage, warehouse, as well as shipping, the more secure it is, the less, are the chances of damage and theft!

cardboard packaging

What are the other benefits of packaging?

To measure the benefits of packaging, we can look at what it will be like if we have to live without packaging? There is, of course, no way you can bring your meal in your hands or there is entirely no way you can carry all the clothes that you have shopped in your hands, then think about commercial shipping and logistics, there will naturally be chaos if there is no packaging at all. It is a difficult thing even to imagine. Talking about the benefits of packaging, we need packaging for every step of the process of production to the part where the product is retailed.

box packaging

How is the risk of pilferage reduced with packaging?

Packaging primarily designed to safeguard the goods have these safety measures where high tech alarms are used to seal containers and large boxes. The signal sets off in case the seal is being tampered with. Secondly, such packaging is usually manufactured through foolproof strategy leaving no room for pilferage making it safe and easy for transportation of goods!

© 2018 James Franklin


Author's Note

James Franklin
If you found this story informative and best for your business and then go and visit https://www.gocustomboxes.co.uk/ to get best and quality custom boxes and printed packaging solution at cheap rates along with free shipping.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Yeah!!!! Tooooo informative!!😊😊😊

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

446 Views
1 Review
Added on April 17, 2018
Last Updated on April 17, 2018
Tags: packaging, printing, custom boxes, custom packaging, customized boxes, printed boxes, wholesale packaging

Author

James Franklin
James Franklin

London, England > London, United Kingdom



About
The marketing profession is not something that anyone can jump into. It has its own challenges and requirement that must be satisfied for you to be a successful marketer. With a lot of hard work and c.. more..

Writing