Hurr I dunno

Hurr I dunno

A Story by Toki
"

LOL just whatever I feel like right now. = w=

"

If anyone ever told Fynndreileah Claire Forsyth she was the catalyst of a prophecy that would decide the fate of herself, her friends, and an entire world, she would have told them it was too big a responsibility and that they should see a doctor, because their bollocks spout was broken and spewing everywhere. So, when a kindly old man passing by thrust a heavy, worn book into her hands and said just that, she did as predicted before rounding the corner and entering the quaint little coffee shop she and her friends frequented to catch up on the week.

 

"What's that piece of crap?" Carter McLeod chuckled as Fynn slammed the weighty book onto the booth table.

"Dunno, some old guy gave it to me. Said something stereotypical about a prophecy and catalyst and whatever." Fynn answered. "I like old books, though. They smell good. Maybe I'll give it a read."

"He just gave it to you?" Wesley Asher Owens asked.

"Yup." Fynn answered curtly.

"Hm." Alexander Kaleb Bell grunted, staring out the window. "I'm not quiet-- everyone else is just loud," he often quoted.

"That's all I get?" the orange-haired girl frowned.

"Yup." The dark-haired boy replied. "Problem?"

"Ha. No."

"I think you're mad."

"I'm not cross at all." Fynn insisted.

"Look guys, Fynn is mad." Xander persisted.

"You're just trolling." she folded her arms across her chest.

"Just keep telling yourself that."

 

"So, do you know what's in it?" Wes got the conversation back on track.

"Haven't the foggiest." Fynn smiled, as if she was proud of her ignorance of the contents of the large volume.

"There's a way to fix that, y'know." Carter said, opening to a random page. He frowned. The page was blank. He flipped to another random page. Also blank. Another. Blank.

"What's this rubbish?" Fynn exclaimed, rummaging through several more pages to find several more nothings. "That old bloke must have cocked up."

"Hey, Fynn, just a reminder: you're not Scottish." Carter nudged Fynn's side with his elbow. "What does 'cocked up' mean anyway?"

© 2010 Toki


Author's Note

Toki
Enjoy this blarney I have spewed forth onto my keyboard.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on November 10, 2010
Last Updated on November 10, 2010
Tags: lol i dunno freewrite freewritin

Author

Toki
Toki

FL



About
Oh, hello. I'm Toki. ... Yup. FROM TOKI. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Book by Toki