Welcome to Auldurhime

Welcome to Auldurhime

A Chapter by frosty5oh
"

Brief introduction to the world of Auldurhime.

"
     Welcome to the world of Auldurhime. A land rich in culture, full of people that are as diverse as the lands that they come from. A world of magical technologies, and wonders. A world of strife and political intrigue.
     Auldurhime can be broken down into three major continents. The frigid land of Tirsaphrin -the smallest of the three continents- which holds a surprising secret. The largest of the three major continents, An'talade'ven where peace and prosperity belie undercurrents of political and economic conflict. Finally, Te'whenuao Goul the most stark of the three continents as far as geography is concerned, boasting some of strongest armies in the world.
     When speaking of Auldurhime one cannot forget to mention the smaller lands as well. The land of Kalvaria (or Valkaria, still not sure.) for instance. A land said to have been raised to the sky by the Old Ones to protect the dragons that inhabited that area. Home to the Dragon Monks, a peaceful people who practice strange hand to hand combat techniques and live in harmony with both the dragons and nature.
     The Splitland of Bal Ohth, said to once be whole, a great disaster fell upon their land and split the great Island kingdom in two. Neither of the two great families of both the lines of Bal and Ohth would claim responsibility for the calamity and have been at war for centuries.
     Anterion, a small peaceful island nation, know for being the travel destination of the rich from all over Aldurhime. A lush paradise said to give one piece of mind before traveling back into the world of politics and economics. Special laws said to have been imposed by the Old Ones prohibit any form of violence.
     Finally The Raptor Isles. A small group of Islands where it is said that only the Raptor Riders that live there can survive the wilds therein. An enigmatic and withdrawn people, not much is known of them.
     I look forward to sharing all the wonders of Aldurhime with you.


© 2014 frosty5oh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on September 12, 2014
Last Updated on September 12, 2014


Author

frosty5oh
frosty5oh

Honolulu, HI



About
Well, I'm an amateur writer. I've got tons of papers stuffed away in binders and written in notebooks and thought I'd change my medium of putting my thoughts onto paper. I haven't tried doing anything.. more..

Writing