Johnny Miller did not have much luck in this golf course

Johnny Miller did not have much luck in this golf course

A Story by gall

Johnny Miller did not have much luck in this golf course, eight participating only two promotion. This is enough to make him praised Pitt - wear design.

 

"This is a stressful event, a tense week." Johnny - Miller said, "This is the reason why many players very diffigolf irons on salecult to do a good job you must be treading on thin ice stadium, which is why Tiger ...... won, but he also struggled withcallaway diablo edge irons Phil struggled here, he only won once you see it only occasionally, and the rest of the time, it will swallow your lunch. an interesting event you do not know what will happen. "

 

But there are also to lay a good example of the top players in the Players Championship. Davis Love III, whose peak is a very good player, he won twice. Cabos is also the same, in addition he also won two of the top five. But the two players many a weekend at Sawgrass rest. This can not be considered their home, Davis Love III, This is not a Hilton Head Island, for Cabos, this is not Augusta or Riviera.

 

Americans call it: "quirky" (deceit), the British call it: "fiddly" (tedious). Global vocabulary: "unpredictable" (not predict).

 

A few years ago, the player has a task with a single word to define a stadium. Alternatives from the dramatic to the harsh, from the exciting to the uncomfortable. When it comes to golf course design, Geoff Ogilvy may be players among tcallaway razr x black ironshe most learned one, he could not think of what words to describe Sawgracallaway razr x ironsss. Four days later, when the Australians to play the final roucallaway x24 ironsnd when he left the 14th hole tee and see the reporters asked him that question, he took the initiative to say his words: "annoying".

 

For most people, the word is very appropriate.

 

The players have agreed to several things. Although always dominant force in golf from here is not a big problem. The Sawgrass key is to send the ball fairway. After that, it is a guessing game. Some people say that a good short game is key here. Others can not say the punishment of the green is so heavy, even if you have thecallaway x22 irons best short game, will not save you.

 

"There is only a very fine line, when you play after a missed, you will encounter as punishment. Wave - Van Pelt (Bo Van Pelt) said," Thestaylormade burner 2.0 irons for salee players have a great shorttaylormade r11 iron for sale game, but in one, you want to water, or you start on the pitch, you do not really have anything to do with how good short game you can not afford to save a missed so cruel puntaylormade rocketbladez ironsishment, if a playemizuno mp 64 ironsr just missed a little , he really losses you hit a big score, you're out immediately. "

 

Cabos with a young man, he played a practice - he did not say who the person - who asked about the secret of the Sawgrass. Cabos and told him not to worry about the distance the ball into play, but then he added a little.

 

"When you come up with an 8-iron, 9-iron, wedge, do not at the flagpole offensive." Cobbs said, "You do not need to be so positive because each strike very close, you will be missed, The ball will be playing down from the embankment. "

 

Listen Cabos on Sawgrass is not a bad thing. Remember Cabos was once asked what the best way to attack the 17th hole island green. And his answer is: "Do not look at it."

 

© 2013 gall


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on May 9, 2013
Last Updated on May 9, 2013