Woods turn from green carpet red carpet fashion people willing to do for his girlfriend to sell cosm

Woods turn from green carpet red carpet fashion people willing to do for his girlfriend to sell cosm

A Story by gall

Woods golf world has ngolf irons on saleever been a fashion icon, he bothered to do so. But on Monday night, he was from the green carpet to the red carpet, on the Players Championship, he said, he did so mainly to support his girlfriend Lindsay - Vaughan, while the latter is ready to join the perfume and cosmetics business. But this week, Woods will return to normal, whereas before, he talked about that caused the golf world wide discussion violation toss.

 

Day before in New York staged his red carpet debut - Tiger Woods returned this week for many years has been bad for him on the golf course.

 

Woods said he only spent a week, tied for fourth place came out from the U.S. Masters [microblogging]. The next step is the Players Championship. That game, he won only once in 15 years. After winning in 2001, he only once to enter the top ten. "If you did not play well, you will be exposed." Woods said.

 

Monday night, Woods MET, with girlfriend Lindsay - Vaughan compcallaway diablo edge ironsletely exposed. For people outside the court so desircallaway razr x black ironse for privacy, but he attended the College of Fashion Festival (Costume Institute Gala), because Lindsay - Vaughan guests of "Vogue" magazine. Woods appeared on the red carpet wearing a black dress, skiing Olympic champion wearing a transparent white dress split. But the theme of the festival: "Punk: the hustle andcallaway razr x irons bustle of the fashion industry" (PUNK: Chaos to Coutre).

 

Woodscallaway x24 irons has always been more concerned about the green jacket, instead of red wine. Certainly very different. "Woods said, Linsai Xi hope to expand their own brand. Launched a new perfume and cosmetics, it is a very important thincallaway x22 ironsg fotaylormade burner 2.0 irons for saler her, I support her, as you know fashionable things is not so cold. theme is very interesting, because obviously I still remember my children when something, but taylormade r11 iron for saleI certainly would not wear those things. "

 

Then the future will go more red carpet? "We'll see." Woods said, "Maybe I'll wear jeans, T-shirts, whatever."

© 2013 gall


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on May 9, 2013
Last Updated on May 9, 2013