Tears in the Snow

Tears in the Snow

A Story by Suce Me Bite
"

A story from about a year or two ago, not really worth remembering but I thought it might look good in writing.

"

My phone vibrated suddenly, awakening me from my peaceful meditation. Meditation is a term I use lightly, it was more like dosing off as I thought about random things like what I was going to make for dinner that night. I pressed the button on the top of my phone and swiped the screen to open up the most heartbreaking message I had gotten since my sister called me to tell me that Michael Jackson died.

Sarah was my best friend, probably the only girl in the world I would do literally anything for. Nothing could have come in the way of our friendship. But it seemed like tonight was the night it

would all change. I dropped the phone after reading the few words on the LED screen in front of me.

“I'm done with your bullshit. Goodbye.”

I couldn't breathe, my face turned cold, my body felt numb, my mind was in 10000 different places at once. My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was gonna jump to Jupiter. In what felt like a life time, I made my way out into the hallway and eventually to the front door where I threw myself into the cold winter night. Tears streamed down my face as I heard my mom running to the door, calling my name. I shouted out one word, “Sarah.” As the thundering sound of my voice echoed through the silent streets of my suburban neighborhood, the front door slammed shut. I fell into the three feet of snow that carpeted the front yard. I sobbed so hard my face hurt, tears falling into the snow. Snow lightly fell from the sky, sticking to my hair and my tee-shirt. The cold didn't bother me at all, I could barely feel anything but the throbbing of my heart. Now that I think back at it, I shouldn't have wasted so many tears, but at the time my world was ending. It felt like the sky was falling apart and the Universe was collapsing in on itself. I couldn't even hear my own voice as I constantly screamed out her name over and over again.

© 2015 Suce Me Bite


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on January 11, 2015
Last Updated on January 11, 2015
Tags: friends, depression, winter, crying, snow, tears, bullshit

Author

Suce Me Bite
Suce Me Bite

Carlisle, PA



About
I'm an empty, shithead, good-for-nothing, lowlife a*****e who likes to write about his drug use and how it makes him actually feel some kind of emotion. more..

Writing